Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most normies are incels in denial

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
Most normies are incels in denial, if you look closely, most of them have worse genetics than us, and they still insult us, it's the stupidest thing.

I think you're right, but frankly I don't see anyone with worse genetics than me.

Most normies are incels in denial, if you look closely, most of them have worse genetics than us, and they still insult us, it's the stupidest thing.
Cope most normies are normies

Cope most normies are normies

this is unfounded, because normies are just a bunch of idiots, and generally their stereotype is typical of a beta, but it turns out that this normie is alienated in his little social group that he doesn't even care about, since he has "friends" (ready to fuck each other)

this is unfounded, because normies are just a bunch of idiots, and generally their stereotype is typical of a beta, but it turns out that this normie is alienated in his little social group that he doesn't even care about, since he has "friends" (ready to fuck each other)
not really normies can land a becky and genuine interest from foids get pussy etc they meet the minimum requirement to play the game we are not playing at all

They're either incels or very close to being one, i.e., 'dead bedrooms'.

Yeh, the fact is most foids dont want average.

They're either incels or very close to being one, i.e., 'dead bedrooms'.
literally just browse r/deadbedrooms to see where all those normies that used "personality" to get a wife end up.

chad always wins.

I'm more than sure that half of the normals agree with us, but they're afraid to say it out loud.