Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most normie men I know are struggling to keep their relationships in 2019

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Most of the normie men I know who are around my age (26-30) are really struggling to keep their relationships. I think they realize that they basically have no options left and that if their girlfriends leave them they'll become incels.

They're really willing to put up with so many shit tests it's unbeliavable. There's really nothing to envy them at this point. Women are treating them horrible and constantly complain about something. The lenghts that these normies are willing to go just to keep these worthless relationships are mind-boggling.

I think that when they're 25 and out of the school system, it's really over for many normies. Many of them abandoned their old social circles just to spend more time with their girlfriends.

I often see anonymous posts on local internet sites of men who are 26, 27-ish who complain that they're totally lonely as their girlfriend left them and they don't have any social circle of their own anymore to fall back on.

Normie men of my generation are turning into incels at a fast rate.

I think that 10 years ago these men would already be cucks and betabuxxers, but now women don't want to settle down and marry and want to prolong their youth and give shit tests to normies because they know they can easily get new boyfriends.

Most of the normie men I know who are around my age (26-30) are really struggling to keep their relationships. I think they realize that they basically have no options left and that if their girlfriends leave them they'll become incels.

They're really willing to put up with so many shit tests it's unbeliavable. There's really nothing to envy them at this point. Women are treating them horrible and constantly complain about something. The lenghts that these normies are willing to go just to keep these worthless relationships are mind-boggling.

I think that when they're 25 and out of the school system, it's really over for many normies. Many of them abandoned their old social circles just to spend more time with their girlfriends.

I often see anonymous posts on local internet sites of men who are 26, 27-ish who complain that they're totally lonely as their girlfriend left them and they don't have any social circle of their own anymore to fall back on.

I think that 10 years ago these men would already be cucks and betabuxxers, but now women don't want to settle down and marry and want to prolong their youth.

I love your posts man. They feel so in touch with reality. I talk to a lot of people at work / when I play ball and this is exactly what I notice.

Can't verify personally but seems legit.

I think that 10 years ago these men would already be cucks and betabuxxers, but now women don't want to settle down and marry and want to prolong their youth and give shit tests to normies because they know they can easily get new boyfriends.
Women nowadays are consantly cheating on their boyfriends. It's not even an exaggeration anymore, they are either already cheating on their boyfriends, or looking to cheat on them. There is no such thing as a loyal girl anymore. This is a big reason normies can't maintain a relationship unless they put up with their girlfriends bullchit.

I love your posts man. They feel so in touch with reality. I talk to a lot of people at work / when I play ball and this is exactly what I notice.

Yeah, same thing here, always waiting for your daily threads. You're one of the people here who know that sub8 men are doomed and don't cope with "normies are having the time of their lives, if only I could get to at least 5/10 through looksmaxx"

most of normies are incels but they dont want to admit it or just they dont know what incel is
jfl

Makes sense.

Women nowadays are consantly cheating on their boyfriends. It's not even an exaggeration anymore, they are either already cheating on their boyfriends, or looking to cheat on them. There is no such thing as a loyal girl anymore. This is a big reason normies can't maintain a relationship unless they put up with their girlfriends bullchit.

I think women are slowly starting to realize what kind of insane options they have right now.

I remember these girls I used to go to school with, they were rather shy and conservative. In the last few years though, it almost seems like they're trying to catch up for what they didn't experience in the past after they realized life is on tutorial mode for them. I'm talking 28-ish old girls acting like they're 18 all over sudden.

JFL at thinking you can even get some 30 year old woman right now. They're living on easy mode and have no desire to settle any time soon.

You can tell this from the kind of dating advice people give to men.

"Getting a girl is a lot of work bro"
"Being in a relationship is stressful man"

Sorry but if your relationship is stressful there's something fucked up in your relationship. You'll never hear a chad say his relationship is stressful. It seems to mostly be average and below dudes having those problems, which is probably largely due to the imbalance of power in relationships now. Women have a multitude of options, if she leaves her boyfriend she'll find a new one within the weak, while her now Ex might struggle for years, possibly decades to find a new one. This means women get to call the shots in the relationship and virtually turn their boyfriends into slaves who have to work their ass off constantly to keep these women pleased, because if he doesn't some other cuck will.

This is what makes relationships stressful for people, sadly most dudes are either too desperate or too deluded to realise whats going on.

High IQ.

Is this what I & or we have to ascend to?

Hamburger Hill & Hill 3234 springs to mind.

Difference between average sub8 man and incel is self awareness and circumstances.

it's really over for many normies. Many of them abandoned their old social circles just to spend more time with their girlfriends.
this is what happened to my brother, if his landwhale leaves him then he has no connections to meet someone else naturally

Welcome to incel co.
Btw
90% of men are fucking incels as us.
So stop pretend that we are minoriy.
Black pill them before life blackpils them to suicide.
Difference between average sub8 man and incel is self awareness and circumstances.
Golden words. Well said boyo

this is what happened to my brother, if his landwhale leaves him then he has no connections to meet someone else naturally

I feel like women purposely manipulate men to leave their old social circles so that they're completely depandant on them.

These normie men are so stupid that they don't realize you can't just get a new social circle after you're older than 25.

I see a lot of "I'm 25, recently single, where can I meet new people?" questions from normie men.

Sub8 men float from dating app to dating app, from jestermaxxing to PUA tricks, hoping to get women's attention, and getting very little sex. They will date any woman, anytime, anywhere, in order to get enough sex to get by. It had been reported that some sub8 men regard themselves as existing in the dating market solely as "a body for better men to mog."

I think women are slowly starting to realize what kind of insane options they have right now..

That's what it all boils down to. They unironically feel as though they are entitled to relationships and that's why they do all this chit JFL.

Women will always have the advantage in dating and relationships versus men. For men to put all the eggs into one basket as in the case of a gf / relationship is so fucking moronic. Especially when the gf has you whipped and you can't hang with friends anymore - what are you going to fall back on when the relationship turns sour?

It's no wonder so many men are recruited into criminal organizations.

I see a lot of "I'm 25, recently single, where can I meet new people?" questions from normie men.
It seems obvious as fuck but only way to unnaturally obtain a social circle is to either be something someone wants or have something someone wants. Not having Facebook may have been the biggest unironic mistake of my life. It's too late now that I work, and since I don't have a bullshit job there's no women.

Sorry but if your relationship is stressful there's something fucked up in your relationship. You'll never hear a chad say his relationship is stressful.

Yeah. When Chad is in a relationships the women are the ones complaining because he doesn't give them attention or he cheats on them.

Every guy in his early 30’s to mid 40’s that I know are dating landwhales that treat them like shit. I personally know two women at my work that cheat on their husbands and their husbands know it and accept it, these are not attractive women either.

The only guys with decent relationships are 50 years old and older, but I think women born in the 50’s and 60’s had more restrictions placed on them socially. My mother wasn’t even allowed to wear pants at school until her senior year in 1977.

That's what it all boils down to. They unironically feel as though they are entitled to relationships and that's why they do all this chit JFL.
Toxic Femininity tbh.

You can tell this from the kind of dating advice people give to men.

"Getting a girl is a lot of work bro"
"Being in a relationship is stressful man"

Sorry but if your relationship is stressful there's something fucked up in your relationship. You'll never hear a chad say his relationship is stressful. It seems to mostly be average and below dudes having those problems, which is probably largely due to the imbalance of power in relationships now. Women have a multitude of options, if she leaves her boyfriend she'll find a new one within the weak, while her now Ex might struggle for years, possibly decades to find a new one. This means women get to call the shots in the relationship and virtually turn their boyfriends into slaves who have to work their ass off constantly to keep these women pleased, because if he doesn't some other cuck will.

This is what makes relationships stressful for people, sadly most dudes are either too desperate or too deluded to realise whats going on.

High IQ post

Yeah. When Chad is in a relationships the women are the ones complaining because he doesn't give them attention or he cheats on them.
Then she cries on the shoulder of a Soy. Weaponizing her tears to accrue betas and whiteknights to buy her things. But after all the tears dry she goes back to Chad and the cycle repeats. Cry, get stuff from betas, run back to Chad and hop on his cock, Chad fucks her and dumps her, cry more.

Cope, normie men have sex

Yep, I see this too. There's is no loyalty anymore. No sense of belonging, nothing; we're all just in it for ourselves.
I can't help but feel this isn't right.

They have nowhere to go, either. There's no community to return to, no traditional way of life really. Everyone you see at university or working in an office has no roots anywhere, they're just running on the treadmill and can never get off.

if this is the majority of the cases right now, at least 50% to 90% of the time,
then normies are just cruising for a bruising.
but most are too proud to be blackpilled,
lifefuel to see those idiots wallowing in misery and failures.

I used to envy them.

Now I pity them.

Those dudes in relationships...

Every man busts his ass and ages FAST, while the cunt sits on her ass and gets fatter while the dude gets thinner!

EVERY SINGLE TIME!

I do not know of any "healthy" couples that are 25-35!