Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most Normie/Causal Games

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
Here's my list of the video games most popular with causal gamers & normies.

- Sports games (Fifa, Madden, NBA2k WWE2k)
- Call Of Duty Franchise.
- Grand Theft Auto Franchise.
- Fortnite
- Minecraft
- Soyny interactive movies (God of Soy, The Last Of They/Them)

This list seems pretty accurate.

4x.webp

I'd add Life is Strange and games similar to that to the list

Any mobile game. That's all normie kids play, toddlers and so on.

For new generation i would add Mihoyo lgbtqwerty marxist gacha slop.
Mihoyo
Hoyoverse lgbtq

those faggot commies earned 2.5 billion usd in just 6 months

-Sports Games(self-explanatory)
-Most/all mobile games: Appeals to normies consumerism & their short-attention spans
-Racing games: I've seen a few car autists on here like these, but I'd say aside from that it's very normie-tier due to the simplicity & real-world setting. Normies also seem to care about cars more on average.
-Mainstream battle-royal games: Fortnite mainly, but also pub-g & apex legends.
-GTA franchise(self explanatory)
-COD & Battlefield: More so the former as opposed to the latter. Both were always on the more normie/casual side especially COD, but in recent years have shifted more so especially since COD basically incorporated a battle-royale mod as a cashgrab.

I would say other shooters -such as R6S, overwatch, and CSGO- are arguably more normieish compared to most other games/genres, but are still somewhat of a niche.

The last two you listed are kind of arguable imo: Both are for sure closer on the spectrum to "normie" or normieish as opposed to stuff such as Elder Scrolls or Fallout, but still are much more niche & less-mainstream/casual as opposed to the ones you listed above which nearly every normie plays.

Minecraft also has became less renowned in recent years & has fallen into more of a niche; I'd also say that the modding side of it is much more non-normie as opposed to those who play it just for shits & giggles with friends.

overwatch and league

-Most/all mobile games: Appeals to normies consumerism & their short-attention spans
-Racing games: I've seen a few car autists on here like these, but I'd say aside from that it's very normie-tier due to the simplicity & real-world setting. Normies also seem to care about cars more on average.
-COD & Battlefield: More so the former as opposed to the latter. Both were always on the more normie/casual side especially COD, but in recent years have shifted more so especially since COD basically incorporated a battle-royale mod as a cashgrab.

I would say other shooters -such as R6S, overwatch, and CSGO- are arguably more normieish compared to most other games/genres, but are still somewhat of a niche.

The last two you listed are kind of arguable imo: Both are for sure closer on the spectrum to "normie" or normieish as opposed to stuff such as Elder Scrolls or Fallout, but still are much more niche & less-mainstream/casual as opposed to the ones you listed above which nearly every normie plays.

Minecraft also has became less renowned in recent years & has fallen into more of a niche; I'd also say that the modding side of it is much more non-normie as opposed to those who play it just for shits & giggles with friends.
I would have added overwatch if it was still popular. When I was a kid pretty much everyone played MineCraft.

Valorant

- Fortnite
- Minecraft

lol and Val

This is pretty much the holy trinity of normie games imho. All others are normie-adjacent (like the newer Zelda games, FromSoft RPGs, etc.) at best.

any playstation exclusive game tbh

valorant, roblox, COD

i liked tlou and ratchet and clank and bloodborne

the new last of us and even the remaster fucking suck

new god of war is soy and boring as fuck
Being a tloucel and deformed like me is beyond brutal, I resort to incel games because I can’t cope

Being a tloucel and deformed like me is beyond brutal, I resort to incel games because I can’t cope
many games ive liked have been butchered the same. its awful. we cant even hide from it in our own rooms, then we just shunned for being “chronically online” by the same people that invaded our spaces and ruined our fun

this hasnt been normie in a while. its only popular because it was mocked for housing incels and fat people. and that one south park episode

This is pretty much the holy trinity of normie games imho. All others are normie-adjacent (like the newer Zelda games, FromSoft RPGs, etc.) at best.
Agreed, though racing games are arguably also up there I'd say.

I would have added overwatch if it was still popular. When I was a kid pretty much everyone played MineCraft.
Minecraft is a great game though, idc normies like it

At least it's kind of fallen into a niche now.

Minecraft is a great game though, idc normies like it

At least it's kind of fallen into a niche now.
I still like MineCraft despite it being a pretty normie game.

Fortnite, CoD, Battlefield, GTA and Sportsball games.

League is pretty much a normie MOBA. No normie would touch DOTA cuz they don't understand the game.

Any Mario and Pokemon games.

I would mention WOW, runescape, and counter-strike. Probably somewhere between being niche and normie like as well.

Perhaps any Zelda gammes too, I think.

zelda
animal crossing

Valorant because every fucking nigger play that gay shit

Fortnite, CoD, Battlefield, GTA and Sportsball games.
Nailed it.

Racing games are arguably normieish, since they are still classified under sports often but it seems to at least be the most "Incel adjacent" one of the bunch.
I would mention WOW, runescape, and counter-strike. Probably somewhere between being niche and normie like as well.
Those games are ones that kind of started off as Incel/incel-adjacent but then got infested with normies, due to the mechanics somewhat being compatible for them.

I'll add Jackbox to this.
If you're playing jackbox with a group of so called friends, then there's a chance for you.

- Fortnite
- Minecraft

Games to keep away from me. Nkw for the most anti normie games:

Far Cry 5
Styx Shards of darkness
Hatred
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Ghost Recon Breackpoint
Fallout 4 (if modded)

this hasnt been normie in a while. its only popular because it was mocked for housing incels and fat people. and that one south park episode
WoW was "incel friendly" game maybe in 2005 - 2007 but now it's full of normies, women and dad gamers. I said "incel friendly" because there used to be _at least_ guilds with no women in them ruining the things.

Also Ubislop games like Assassin's Creed have been normie slop for a while.

WoW was "incel friendly" game maybe in 2005 - 2007 but now it's full of normies, women and dad gamers. I said "incel friendly" because there used to be _at least_ guilds with no women in them ruining the things.
I havent played it since I was like 10 many years ago so I probably am just blissfully unaware. I miss it though

I havent played it since I was like 10 many years ago so I probably am just blissfully unaware. I miss it though
I've been trying to play it lately but the community is total repulsive bullshit nowadays because the incels, neckbeards, NEETS and other nerds who make MMO's great in my opinion are gone.