Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most mothers (your mothers included) prioritize their romantic/sex lives over their children

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
If a women was married to a man who was a great lover, husband, provider and great in bed but was an absolute dickhead to the children, most women would look the other way. Human beings are selfish creatures and just because you care for a child doesn’t mean that selfishness goes away

I’m not even going to get into the plethora of individuals who get impregnated by men who clearly aren’t father material in the first place because that guy had characteristics that she found sexually attractive because as we all know accountability for ones choices are sexist and misogynist

Not surprised. I heard numerous cases of women with kids who sleep with men who're cruel to their kids, even if the man they're with sexually abuses their kids, they stay with them if the man is of high enough value for her.

I am pretty sure most parents want to get rid of their kid as soon as possible once they are born. At least that is how my mom always seemed like.

Mine is holding out for a rich handsome Chad despite being a half-senile borderline obese widow on disability whose husband killed himself to escape his marriage to her. Shocking as it may be, she's been single for a while.

Not surprised. I heard numerous cases of women with kids who sleep with men who're cruel to their kids, even if the man they're with sexually abuses their kids, they stay with them if the man is of high enough value for her.
A man can get away with anything if the girl is sexually attracted to him. He could even slap her and still she would rather be with him than with a kind , caring , loving subhuman male

my mom was one of them

Pretty much. That's why i never had a proper father figure.

in my case you are wrong