Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most models and beauty pageants literally eat poop

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Its an open secret that super stacies are very fond if eating poop and drinking piss from old men and rich Arabs.

Yes bro, foids aren’t the beautiful innocent creatures you thought they were when you were a kid, they like being used as toilets.

I have read about the foids who go to dubai to fuck dogs (Dogpill) and old arabs. One talked about how they shit on her chest and pissed on her lol.

Rich arabs have weird ass fetishes

I have read about the foids who go to dubai to fuck dogs (Dogpill) and old arabs. One talked about how they shit on her chest and pissed on her lol.
I personally heard that female and male celebs in Asia get gang banged by old producers and do all sorts of sick stuff comparable to Hollywood satanists

Yes they even fuck children

Those Arab Sheiks as well as billionaire western bankers are even above Chad. They do what they want with females and go away with it.

Also, women are paid thousands of dollars to do what I wish I could pay to do: fuck virgin JBs.

Fuck my life.

yea and mascara contains bat poop, my 8th grade history teacher told our class that fun fact

:(
do somebody have more stuff about that? wtf? i can´t really describe what i am feeling now...

Last edited:
I unironically think so man
They get passed around by middle eastern millionaires and princes.

Those dirty whores...

I unironically think so man
They get passed around by middle eastern millionaires and princes.
Most importantly the headquarters of pageantry are in (J)ew Yoirk so imagine how many Harbey Weinstein types they bang before they qualify for participating in Miss Universe and they probably have to give Steve Harvey a blow job too

Yeah. They would fly them out to Dubai, tell them to take their clothes off, and the arab would poop on her chest and make her eat his poop.

That reminds me of someone on here who made a post about a girl making cucks buy her cookies which were made from her poop. I'm not fucking joking.

That's a shitty thing to do

Most importantly the headquarters of pageantry are in (J)ew Yoirk so imagine how many Harbey Weinstein types they bang before they qualify for participating in Miss Universe and they probably have to give Steve Harvey a blow job too

wtf i wanna be steve harvey now

literally earn more than most people on here in a year in one trip to dubai

They truely are soulless creatures

You are seriously as deluded if you think it's "most" as if you think it does not occur at all JFL. No lack of ordinary cucks out there..

There was a scandal in Poland some year ago when it was disclosed that several p0lish model whores took shit to their mouths straight from sheik assholes. The cost of this service was 5000$. Sheiks also paid some other sluts to be fucked by dogs while they jerked off to it and paid them to take care of their brothers/relatives who were virgins and those sluts literally fucked with twelve years olds.
Gynoids will do everything for chad and money. Every single one of them is a degenerate whore.