Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most men would be incels if they were not attractive

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/femalepessimist/comments/1elgu6a/all_heterosexual_men_can_be_sexist/

Most men would be incels if they were not attractive. Most men would be incels if they could not attract women. The only difference between an incel and not an incel is one is able to attract women and the other can’t. If a good looking guy who women claim to be a ‘feminist’ and loves women woke up tomorrow being ugly he would become an incel.

Any man who’s not conventionally attractive incapable to acquiring sex is an incel. Good looking men are not incels only because they’re getting sex.

Femcels agree with us, horseshoe theory :feelskek:

JFL so it's not about personality after all is it?

Post was CHANGed, OP

So she's claiming that all men (whether attractive or unattractive) have "Incel" beliefs or whatever.

Why don't you guys also stop dating them too if they have the "Incel" mindset?

Why reward them for their "Disgusting behavior"?

Or could it be that you just can get enough of chad?

Also this is a huge blackpill she just admitted. The difference between attracting women isn't the personality but instead looks

And I thought it’s all about personality.

So she's claiming that all men (whether attractive or unattractive) have "Incel" beliefs or whatever.

Why don't you guys also stop dating them too if they have the "Incel" mindset?

Why reward them for their "Disgusting behavior"?

Or could it be that you just can get enough of chad?

Also this is a huge blackpill she just admitted. The difference between attracting women isn't the personality but instead looks
Agree

Jfl at these comments as well.

i don't get it, she says unattractive men are incels but at the same time implies men could've wanted something different from foids other than sex (company, conversation or whatever shit). As if were not men sexist and desired foids not only for their body, they would get some action. You just have to treat foids as human beings or whatever they usually say. Her message is unclear but i read it as it's over.

blackpill is ok and reasonable when its not ugly guys speaking about it

Braindead word salad. As if they just want "friendship" with attractive guys. Women can't think. They just blurt out the first emotional reaction that comes to mind.

Braindead word salad. As if they just want "friendship" with attractive guys. Women can't think. They just blurt out the first emotional reaction that comes to mind.
all i got from her ramble was “only chads get to exist around me”

Femcels agree with us, horseshoe theory :feelskek:
Actual honesty from women? Unbelievable:feelsahh:.

Jfl at these comments as well.
View attachment 1215869
It still surprises and annoys me how women are capable of always making themselves and other women look innocent in something. Muh, "400 years ago men were marrying 14-year-old girls," like bitch, how old were the males getting engaged and married to those 14-year-olds? Could it be that they were teen boys around their age, because those were strategic marriages between noble families, and when it comes down to it, most nobles would rather their daughters marry young, virile men from other powerful families to guarantee heirs for them? And who was it that planned those marriages, could it be that it was probably mostly the mothers of both the boys and girls involved, since the fathers were more likely to deal with ruling and overseeing their lands rather than managing the household?

Another blackpill dropped on reddit but soys and cucks will keep on saying personality is the main thing.

The only thing wrong about this is most men ARE incel, its the small percentage of chads that she should be mentioning.

This is so stupid. I've been in love 3 times in my life, was really OBSESSING over these foids every moment and it wasn't sexual at all. They don't know shit about a man's psychology.

Thing is foids nowadays don't want guys for life long relationships before they turn at least 26 and are used up sluts while the guys get jaded too. At this point yeah a lot of guys probably think about sex but you brought it upon yourself bozo

Last edited:
Finally some brain activity on reddit

This is so stupid. I've been in love 3 times in my life, was really OBSESSING over these foids every moment and it wasn't sexual at all. They don't know shit about a man's psychology.

Thing is foids nowadays don't want guys for life long relationships before they turn at least 26 and are used up sluts while the guys get jaded too. At this point yeah a lot of guys probably think about sex but you brought it upon yourself bozo
The female reproductive strategy is when young they have relationships with violent chads and when they are older they find some normie not very attractive to take care of their offspring.

I love how women like to deny the blackpill then just casually drop bombs like this.