Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

most men won't mind getting cheated on / cucked / disrespected by their women

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Search your heart, you know this to be true.

Even if you have absolute proof that would convince anyone that most women cheat and you would get cucked, it would change ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

"bro, everyone makes mistakes"
"bro, she's a different person now"
"bro, that's her sin"

mylifeistrash said:
Search your heart, you know this to be true.
Even if you have absolute proof that would convince anyone that most women cheat and you would get cucked, it would change ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
"bro, everyone makes mistakes"
"bro, she's a different person now"
"bro, that's her sin"

Uncomfortable but true. Most men are desperate and are willing to overlook cheating because of how lucky they are to get a girlfriend. They know deep down if they let her go it'll means years of dry spells and loneliness. Literally no self-respect

Yep. We men would do anything for pussy. Thats why it's the meaning of life. And thats why no sex means no meaning... At all.

IsolationHurts said:
Yep. We men would do anything for pussy. Thats why it's the meaning of life. And thats why no sex means no meaning... At all.

the sad truth

IsolationHurts said:
No meaning? Cool, be beyond the maya of this dunya. Female companion robots will save us from misery within ten years.

[quote="Sparrow']
No meaning? Cool, be beyond the maya of this dunya. Female companion robots will save us from misery within ten years.
[/quote]

i hope so...

And that makes me feel so much better, the feeling that I am mentally stronger than most men.

I think most men wouldn't appreciate it actually.

Jockcel said:
And that makes me feel so much better, the feeling that I am mentally stronger than most men.
Kointo said:

Most men are too fkin dumb to realize how bluepilled they are.

Cynistic said:
Jockcel said:
Kointo said:
Yeah, but most of them would be somewhat angry or upset if they were cheated on.

"haha no i cant go out tonight my wife said no and if i break the rules she beats me hahah alright see u later guys"

I hate cucks so much. There are literally guys out there who let their wives fuck other men.in fron of them. This is just sick

Kointo said:
Cynistic said:
Jockcel said:
Kointo said:
Yeah, but most of them would be somewhat angry or upset if they were cheated on.
Facade said:
I hate cucks so much. There are literally guys out there who let their wives fuck other men.in fron of them. This is just sick

Men who stay with cheating women are true cucks(i never use this word btw).

Cucks are the real reason for inceldom, not women. Women function just according to their biology, they can't control it. But cuckery is completely voluntary. The only solution to inceldom is killing all cucks and beta orbiters. They are the main reason why a landwhale goblin shark dares to date a 9/10 chad.