Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Most Men Will Never Experience Taking A Woman's Virginity (Something That Decades Ago Most Men Did & Looked Forward To A Lot)

This.
If she's not a virgin then you can't call it "ascension" as it's more like something that everyone experience at least once in their life so I won't call that ascension.
Also, every man can fuck non virgins by paying 100 bucks but you won't find virgin foids in red light district.

Ascension = Taking virginity

everything else is normalfag cuck cope. "Yikes! Past is past misogynist" fuck you fuck you fuck you cucktears
:lul::lul::lul::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

"you're just afraid of being compared to other men inkwell." :soy: No, the woman who can compare is soiled by definition. Sex is not just physical but also emotional and spiritual. The emotions and spirit of a soiled woman are not those of erotic innocence, are not compatible with erotic initiation, are not fitting with gentle giggly cries at your thrusts as the waifu has her arms around you and whispers "I love you..."
Yes, the emotional part of sex is way more important. Otherwise you could just jerk off
View attachment 495825
Stop it. I can't take it anymore. Posts like these makes me want to kill myself. I've been betrayed in past by a whore. Thinking about it just fills my mind with rage and negative thoughts. I want to slit her throat (in Minecraft, not real life btw). I missed out, man. Almost 26 now. It's all downhill from here
Hopefully she rots sad and alone

Taking a foid's virginity is a cope to me,i will never have the chance to do it at least in a legal way jfl

ripping apart her young hymen must be amazin ngl
her screams of pain quietly turn into whimpers of pleasure throughout the night