Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most men these days oscillate between extreme hopelessness/anger and blind optimism

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Before covid and 2020, I'd say most normies were optimistic and kept believing they were going to make it.

Now it feels like that's starting to change, however I think governments are catching on and are seriously starting to clamp down on free speech.

In the end, we're in a race the bottom for quality as a mans life, while govs and central banks are in a race to print a lot of money, acquire debt and try to cover up the issue.

Who will win?

End game is some hyper inflated violent hell hole that worships women like Brazil.

Before covid and 2020, I'd say most normies were optimistic and kept believing they were going to make it.

covid made things so much more worse in a way I didn't think was possible.

Now it feels like that's starting to change, however I think governments are catching on and are seriously starting to clamp down on free speech.

Yeah the fact that hysteria over 'hate speech' has now gained legitimacy with people in the US shows how over it is.

In the end, we're in a race the bottom for quality as a mans life, while govs and central banks are in a race to print a lot of money, acquire debt and try to cover up the issue.

Who will win?

End game is some hyper inflated violent hell hole that worships women like Brazil.

Don't forget continued importing of ethnic males to make up for underfunded safety nets and to stem the shrinking pool of young workers that pay into these safety nets, all while women largely reject them and incel rates rise in western countries.

I don't understand why all this is happening either but the end result is probably a divided nation that worships women and witch hunts men on social media while being even more adamant about pushing males out of job positions and having women take their place.

I don't understand why all this is happening either but the end result is probably a divided nation that worships women and witch hunts men on social media while being even more adamant about pushing males out of job positions and having women take their place.

short term gains are all that matter to governments

print a shit load of money / debt and economy improves for like.... 6 months
then turns into a zombie for the next 5-10 years

the gov is like a late stage heroin addict looking for the next fix

Blind Optimism is so much worse than hopelessness. The constant crushing if your feelings

short term gains are all that matter to governments

print a shit load of money / debt and economy improves for like.... 6 months
then turns into a zombie for the next 5-10 years

the gov is like a late stage heroin addict looking for the next fix

I know but why has it become this way and more common after the Great Recession?

Also other than funding safety nets why do governments panic about falling birth rates when they themselves admit that the Earth does not have enough resources to sustain 7+ billion people?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back