Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most men get cucked because their spouse has lost the ability to pair bond

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
As we know most men are utterly clueless as to how early women start whoring. But they also are clueless because they think. "Eh she only had 2 bfs big deal pfft!." It IS a big deal. Once a woman has had 1 or more partners. 1 you might be safe. 2 it's over. She has lost her pair bonding ability. And with the advent of social media and sex being seen as empowering for women you already know it's over buddy boyo. So sure. IT tell me how you found the ONE and you're "in love" chances are you are getting cucked or are going to get cucked. But you'll just gloss over this post because you hate the truth.

Saw this topic come up recently and was intrigued so I did some research.

The term pair-bonding is a scientific term used to describe a mating pattern in which a male and female partner together in a relatively permanent manner.

"when an individual chooses to engage in casual sex, breaking bond after bond with each new sexual partner, the brain forms a new synaptic map of one-night –stands. This pattern becomes the “new normal” for the individual. When and if the individual later desires to find a more permanent partner, the brain mapping will have to be overcome, making a permanent bond more difficult to achieve."

Jfl at betabuxxers who will not only financially support a parasite but invest romantically into them as well when the parasites are too broken mentally to reciprocate.

"Often the individual is not aware that the brain has adapted to the behavior pattern and he/she begins to think, “That’s just the way I am”, further reinforcing the pattern."

Teehee "I just don't form connections very easily (with non chads)" "hey hubby im gonna go to my bulls house"

In conclusion: better incel than cuck

Source:

Sub8 men basically de-facto in open relationship, doesn't matter if they want it or no, woman decided so.

A.R.C.H.I.V.E.

Even a virgin foid wouldn't be able to meaningfully bond and form last lasting significant emotional connections with a man she considers ugly