Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most men don't understand the basic purpose of female sexuality

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Female sexuality is not and was never supposed to be a reward that encourages good behavior from men. It was not designed for the purpose of promoting altruism or empathy or whatever. all of that shit is literally 100% irrelevant. being a "nice guy" or "good person" has nothing to do with sexuality, if it did then danny devito would actually be every womans wet dream

female sexuality is designed to reward the most dominant, affluent, manipulative and eugenically fit alpha male. the human concept of being "a good person" didn't even exist when we evolved this mode of sexual selection. everything about female sexual behavior makes sense when you understand this

Last edited:
That's the flesh. And that's why we need restraints (patriarchy, monogamy, punishment).

There is the dual breeding theory where a women selects a long term partner for their empathic ability so he can raise her children, and a short term manipulative alpha to get pregnant from. The problem with their approach is that eventually all good long term partners will die out this way

yes and foids are child killers too. someone needs to put these females in their place

Last edited:
Sex lost its purpose. Western girls are the most promiscuous and they have the least kids. Modern people only indulge in pleasures, nothing else.

it's a reward for top alphas, but it's still advertised constantly to the betas, apparently encouraging striving and self-improvement

however it always leads to simping and slaving, whether that's intended or not

why does every beta act like women desire him? like all the hot women walking around half-naked, are walking around like that for him? because he's encouraged to think that, and that if he can't grab one and smack her ass now, he just needs to try a little harder

betas are constantly made aware of women's looks and promiscuity, even if those are chad's rewards

it's a reward for top alphas, but it's still advertised constantly to the betas, apparently encouraging striving and self-improvement

why does every beta act like women desire him? like all the hot women walking around half-naked, are walking around like that for him? because he's encouraged to think that, and that if he can't grab one and smack her ass now, he just needs to try a little harder

betas are constantly made aware of women's looks and promiscuity, even if those are chad's rewards
I rather get the nuclear launch codes or send in a titan virus

They use the promise of sex and happy family on most men to keep them motivated for slaving for economy. Imagine if some 13yo boy could see his future and see how he wageslave his entire day then he goes home to his empty apartment. He would drop out of school and ldar for the rest of his life.

That's the flesh. And that's why we need restraints (patriarchy, monogamy, punishment).
yes absolutely, females should be able to carry out only the least tiring jobs, even if today they can do all the jobs the most tiring ones they don't do anyway, monogamy is excellent as a thing, a couple should divide only in case of violence by a patner and not for futile reasons (example I found the one with the longest cock), relationships should be based on religion

This reads almost like a FDS post lol

This reads almost like a FDS post lol
Yep, it's what I call a "black coated blue-pill." It sounds superficially "blackpilled" but it's really "blue-pilled" at its core. What posts like these do is elevate the foid to a "mother selector" status. The idea that female sexual selection is eugenic is a lie of the devil, a lie that comes from the matriarchal, gynocentric system. The truth is that female choice is not and has never been "eugenic," quite the opposite actually.

Yep, it's what I call a "black coated blue-pill." It sounds superficially "blackpilled" but it's really "blue-pilled" at its core. What posts like these do is elevate the foid to a "mother selector" status. The idea that female sexual selection is eugenic is a lie of the devil, a lie that comes from the matriarchal, gynocentric system. The truth is that female choice is not and has never been "eugenic," quite the opposite actually.
Lmao what the fuck are you talking about? Elab because this is by far the stupidest thing I’ve ever read on this forum if you’re saying what I think you are

If sexual selection isn’t eugenic then what the fuck is? LMFAOOOO

Lmao what the fuck are you talking about? Elab because this is by far the stupidest thing I’ve ever read on this forum if you’re saying what I think you are

If sexual selection isn’t eugenic then what the fuck is? LMFAOOOO
Female sexual selection is dysgenic far more than it is "eugenic."

The idea that female sexual selection is "eugenic" is hyper-cucked when you really think about it.

"Eugenic female sexual selection" is some nonsense FDS would promote to justify female "sexual liberation" and hypergamy to the fullest extent possible. After all, it's for the "good of the species" to make sure the "best" genes get passed down:feelsEhh:.

Female sexual selection is dysgenic far more than it is "eugenic."

The idea that female sexual selection is "eugenic" is hyper-cucked when you really think about it.

"Eugenic female sexual selection" is some nonsense FDS would promote to justify female "sexual liberation" and hypergamy to the fullest extent possible. After all, it's for the "good of the species" to make sure the "best" genes get passed down:feelsEhh:.
just because something is genetically selected for doesn’t mean it’s “good” or “benefits the species”. this “dysgenic” behavior is natural and happens in most animal species. obviously a short indian university student “contributes to humanity” more than unemployed bad boy Chad with three felonies, but that shit just isn’t even a factor in the sexual selection process. the Chad is more dominant, more affluent, more aesthetically pleasing and more efficiently able to exert power over women (emotionally and physically), so he wins in the end

f[UWSL]emale dating strategy are this here[/UWSL]
I consider them superior to the rest of the foids because at least they're honest

just because something is genetically selected for doesn’t mean it’s “good” or “benefits the species”. this “dysgenic” behavior is natural and happens in most animal species. obviously a short indian university student “contributes to humanity” more than unemployed bad boy Chad with three felonies, but that shit just isn’t even a factor in the sexual selection process. the Chad is more dominant, more affluent, more aesthetically pleasing and more efficiently able to exert power over women (emotionally and physically), so he wins in the end
Female sexuality is like female nature itself-chaotic and directionless- they do not really have any consistent selection criteria by which they select mates. It is very unlikely that female choice has ever been a major factor in man's development prior to the 20th century- prior to then, female "sexual choice" mattered little or not at all. If they were very fortunate, they would be given to a wealthy, gentle, and kind-hearted man in an arranged marriage. If they were unfortunate, they'd be taken by force and used like silicone sex dolls:feelskek:. Either way, "female choice" plays no role.

Chads continue to rape and plunder every virgin pussy with no consequences. He literally trashes them like they are just a piece of meat. Women hesitate to talk about the 'incident' to anybody because she actually gets turned on by that.

While conveniently accusing the beta men of rapists with whom she never gives a chance of intimacy. Sweety if incels really are rapists who value sex over being desired, we would go raping and don't have to cope with self-deprecating humor, right?

--

My point being: man-woman dynamics are the way they are right from caveman era; it is the perceptions that are distorted and the subhumans are tricked to keep doing the job of sustaining civilization (food, electricity, resource extraction) in anticipation of a pussy that they aren't going to get.

When men in groups start to realize this after long years of suffering and using the art of reasoning to arrive at these truths(which would make them go LDAR, rope himself or ER) them who benefitted from this collective male simping scream 'misogyny' to shame them back into slaving with no reward in sight.

Female sexuality is like female nature itself-chaotic and directionless- they do not really have any consistent selection criteria by which they select mates. It is very unlikely that female choice has ever been a major factor in man's development prior to the 20th century- prior to then, female "sexual choice" mattered little or not at all. If they were very fortunate, they would be given to a wealthy, gentle, and kind-hearted man in an arranged marriage. If they were unfortunate, they'd be taken by force and used like silicone sex dolls:feelskek:. Either way, "female choice" plays no role.
thats just because men are physically stronger than women, so social policies that benefit men (monogamy, chastity, arranged marriage etc) were usually enforced by default for most of human history. even under those circumstances marriage was generally an openly hostile arrangement. ancient greeks had that whole LARP ceremony where the man kidnaps the bride which perfectly exemplifies this

female sexual selection is very much based on genetic factors though, after all thats 99% of what separates a chad from a currycel

Ahh shieeeeeeeeeeet!

Agree 100%.

Cucked thread.
Keep barking for me you utter cuck:feelskek: I already btfo’d you and you had to stop responding because you couldn’t argue against me on the last thread. Notice that @Extra-Samsaric and @SoloAlex both did the same thing on this thread. I’m undefeated, you’re just another soyjak whose only purpose is to be BTFO’d by me, especially since everything I said on this thread is factually true (Bluepilled if you don’t agree with this post)

They believe women are inherently moral (which is far from the truth), I guess that's why they start thinking female sexuality works that way

Keep barking for me you utter cuck:feelskek: I already btfo’d you and you had to stop responding because you couldn’t argue against me on the last thread. Notice that @Extra-Samsaric and @SoloAlex both did the same thing on this thread. I’m undefeated, you’re just another soyjak whose only purpose is to be BTFO’d by me, especially since everything I said on this thread is factually true (Bluepilled if you don’t agree with this post)
Seethe harder. :soy:

If you weren't that cucked you would realize just how fucking cucked what you wrote sounds:
female sexuality is designed to reward the most dominant, affluent, manipulative and eugenically fit alpha male. the human concept of being "a good person" didn't even exist when we evolved this mode of sexual selection. everything about female sexual behavior makes sense when you understand this
First you equate manipulative with eugenically fit, which is utter bullshit. If anything being manipulative shows that your brain is more feminine than an average male brain. Superior men don't need to be manipulative.

Second you say foids evolved to reward the most eugenically fit male which is also bullshit. That sounds like something foids themselves would say: "Don't judge me for being a whore, I improve the genepool!". :soy::soy:

If that was remotely true, they wouldn't fuck so many niggers or other trash subhumans. Aggressiveness doesn't mean you are fucking superior, period. Women DO NOT select for the superior genes. They are too fucking materialistic to do that and can be bought. They fuck Tyrone because they like dangerous bad boys, not because he has inherently superior genes. :feelshaha:They like tall men and whatever but acting like they are that infallible gene collectors who fulfill an important function for nature or something is beyond cucked and retarded. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I can't fucking believe that you don't see this. You are literally worse than the worst Reddit neckbeard cuck. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

And in what thread did you btfo me out? I can't even remember. I btfo countless soys every day, I don't keep track of all you cucks. :feelskek:

Last edited:
The Chad is more eligible to survive on hostile environments and those scenarios designed foid true behavior to begin with.

They believe women are inherently moral (which is far from the truth), I guess that's why they start thinking female sexuality works that way
Just because women don't reward moral men (which I agree) doesn't mean unmoral men have superior genes.

That's a logical fallacy. This is exactly what I am saying: Foids do NOT fulfill some important eugenic function for nature or whatever.

Do not fucking believe this garbage. They are too fucking retarded to decide who is superior and who isn't.

Just because women don't reward moral men (which I agree) doesn't mean unmoral men have superior genes.

That's a logical fallacy. This is exactly what I am saying: Foids do NOT fulfill some important eugenic function for nature or whatever.

Do not fucking believe this garbage. They are too fucking retarded to decide who is superior and who isn't.
[UWSL]That's not what I was saying, I was saying they don't reward men based on morality or good actions. I was saying these guys confuse what causes female sexual arousal, because they were taught women are moral per se and that nice guys finish last.[/UWSL]

Agreed, its retarded to say that women choose the best genes. I even see some people saying that women are the ones that caused human evolution, because of their supposed ''choices'' when choosing a mate

Seethe harder. :soy:

If you weren't that cucked you would realize just how fucking cucked what you wrote sounds:

First you equate manipulative with eugenically fit, which is utter bullshit. If anything being manipulative shows that your brain is more feminine than an average male brain. Superior men don't need to be manipulative.

Second you say foids evolved to reward the most eugenically fit male which is also bullshit. That sounds like something foids themselves would say: "Don't judge me for being a whore, I improve the genepool!". :soy::soy:

If that was remotely true, they wouldn't fuck so many niggers or other trash subhumans. Aggressiveness doesn't mean you are fucking superior, period. Women DO NOT select for the superior genes. They are too fucking materialistic to do that and can be bought. They fuck Tyrone because they like dangerous bad boys, not because he has inherently superior genes. :feelshaha:They like tall men and whatever but acting like they are that infallible gene collectors who fulfill an important function for nature or something is beyond cucked and retarded. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I can't fucking believe that you don't see this. You are literally worse than the worst Reddit neckbeard cuck. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

And in what thread did you btfo me out? I can't even remember. I btfo countless soys every day, I don't keep track of all you cucks. :feelskek:
No one said shit about “superior” genes you retard, just genes that are DESIRED and sexually selected for. I literally just explained this to the other faggot. Aesthetics (looks) + ability to dominate and subjugate women = sexual success. That’s the Blackpill. Whether or not you think those traits make someone “better” is irrelevant and doesn’t matter. Fucking Stephen Hawking is genetically “superior” to Jeremy Meeks in every meaningful way but it doesn’t matter because it’s OBVIOUS whose genetic traits are more desirable. Anything else is a huge fucking cope.

Female sexuality DOESN’T fulfill some cosmic, benevolent role that rewards “positive” traits in men, IT’S NOT SUPPOSED TO, whether something is “good” or “bad” is totally irrelevant, that’s the whole fucking point of the post lmfao, highlighted in bold letters in the first paragraph, how much of a retard are you?

You don’t understand the most basic aspects of the Blackpill or female sexuality.

Last edited:
Females sexuality is attracted to looks
It doesn't matter if you are nice or shit
Personality is a myth
Your looks impacts the way you behave and think so you adopt a certain attitude.
If you have looks, you will get laid.
Alpha = good looking
Beta= Normie

Did I disagree with you? No. I totally agree with you. The way/style you wrote your thread just reminded me of an typical FDS thread. That’s it.
I really don’t know what your problem is. My reply was very short and you still managed it to interpreted it wrong so you had to switch in the defense mode. Lol, again!

Oh? And how do you suggest we enforce those?

Religion you say? Ah, but we had that didn't we? What happened to that? Guess that doesn't work too well.

Remember women are statistically more religious and far more likely to attend church than men. Black women are perhaps the most rabidly religious bloc of women (also speaking from experience) and everyone on this forum knows how fucked they are.

The sad thing you religiouscucks don't realize is that religion, Christianity in particular, wouldn't have gotten off the ground if not for the support of women. Constantine himself only gave a shit about it for political purposes, it was his mother that nagged him about it and actually believed in the fairy tales. She would constantly travel on pilgrimages to discover the lost tomb of Jesus for example. Throughout history, it has always been foids that were the true undercurrent of religion. Even in Islam (which idiots think is based for some reason), it is foids more than anyone else that support the hijab and burka. Why wouldn't they? They play into women's natural tendency to slut shame and also makes it so they don't have to compete with their more attractive counterparts. If everyone is dressed like a ninja, this means women don't have to put in effort at all. This is why so many arab foids are ugly as shit. Islam says you get a husband regardless. It is they that like how marriage is set up (in Islam men are forced to support women but even if the foid has a job she has no obligation at all to share her earnings with the husband or even children, doesn't that sound suspiciously similar?). It is they that prefer that men do all the driving while they chill like an aristocrat.

You wonder why these days pastors shamelessly cater to foids while insulting the males in their congregation? Its the same reason corporations do it. They all know where their bread is buttered, and its laced with a slab of gynocentrism.

Last edited:
Oh? And how do you suggest we enforce those?

Religion you say? Ah, but we had that didn't we? What happened to that? Guess that doesn't work too well.
I believe in the bible and according to it, everything will only go downhill until maximum hell on earth mode during the great tribulation. So I don't think things will get better or that the patriarchy will return anywhere in the west. I say those things more for the atheists/agnostics to notice that secularism was the breeding ground for feminism and other ideologies that are the main reason why there's widespread inceldom nowadays in most countries.

Remember women are statistically more religious and far more likely to attend church than men. Black women are perhaps the most rabidly religious bloc of women (also speaking from experience) and everyone on this forum knows how fucked they are.

The sad thing you religiouscucks don't realize is that religion, Christianity in particular, wouldn't have gotten off the ground if not for the support of women. Constantine himself only gave a shit about it for political purposes, it was his mother that nagged him about it and actually believed in the fairy tales. She would constantly travel on pilgrimages to discover the lost tomb of Jesus for example. Throughout history, it has always been foids that were the true undercurrent of religion. Even in Islam (which idiots think is based for some reason), it is foids more than anyone else that support the hijab and burka. Why wouldn't they? They play into women's natural tendency to slut shame and also makes it so they don't have to compete with their more attractive counterparts. If everyone is dressed like a ninja, this means women don't have to put in effort at all. This is why so many arab foids are ugly as shit. Islam says you get a husband regardless. It is they that like how marriage is set up (in Islam men are forced to support women but even if the foid has a job she has no obligation at all to share her earnings with the husband or even children, doesn't that sound suspiciously similar?). It is they that prefer that men do all the driving while they chill like an aristocrat.
God writes straight on crooked lines, like we say in my country. He used women, he used nonbelievers (Nebuchadnezzar, Pharaoh), he used murderers (Paul, David), he used catholic heretics (who took Christianity to many places), etc.

You wonder why these days pastors shamelessly cater to foids while insulting the males in their congregation? Its the same reason corporations do it. They all know where their bread is buttered, and its laced with a slab of gynocentrism.
Gynocentrism is one of the strongest characteristics of human beings. Both the most patriarchal and the most degenerate societies are gynocentric, sadly. But patriarchy works much much better anyway.

I believe in the bible and according to it, everything will only go downhill until maximum hell on earth mode during the great tribulation. So I don't think things will get better or that the patriarchy will return anywhere in the west. I say those things more for the atheists/agnostics to notice that secularism was the breeding ground for feminism and other ideologies that are the main reason why there's widespread inceldom nowadays in most countries.

God writes straight on crooked lines, like we say in my country. He used women, he used nonbelievers (Nebuchadnezzar, Pharaoh), he used murderers (Paul, David), he used catholic heretics (who took Christianity to many places), etc.

Gynocentrism is one of the strongest characteristics of human beings. Both the most patriarchal and the most degenerate societies are gynocentric, sadly. But patriarchy works much much better anyway.

If your god is real and wants the best for humanity, then why did he create foids and hence hypergamy and gynocentrism? This is hamster level of rationalization. Also you never really answered or rebutted my post, which is typical for religiouscucks. Do you know why the religionpill often gets equated with the cumpill? Because its the most cucked pill out there.

As frustrated and depressed as I become about females and lack of intimacy/sex, I would still never trade it away for some religious tyranny where I'm forced to church and bible study everyday. Forced to respect literal fairy tales that can't keep their own bullshit consistent and where believers can't even agree on the same bullshit amongst themselves, to the point they killed each other over it. All so I can perhaps force some foid to be a financial and emotional parasite off me while I wageslave and die 10 years before her? Sorry, truth and my freedom >>>>>>>> chance of getting some foid that probably fucked the pastor.

Also, Paul said some based shit about women which is exactly why no-one listened to him, and hence why Christianity got off of the ground.

Your comment about gynocentrism existing alongside patriarchy is almost a contradiction. If the ultimate goal of your patriarchy is to still cater to women simply for the sake of reproduction, then you haven't grasped the greater tenets of the blackpill. Allowing gynocentrism to passively exist is what leads to this situation. It will ALWAYS lead to this outcome eventually.

If your god is real and wants the best for humanity, then why did he create foids and hence hypergamy and gynocentrism?
Sin ruined everything. It's over for this world, be thankful if anything still remotely works at all here. God has a plan and this life here will be a millisecond compared to eternity.

Also you never really answered or rebutted my post, which is typical for religiouscucks.
I commented what I judged pertinent to say. What do you want me to reply to specifically?

As frustrated and depressed as I become about females and lack of intimacy/sex, I would still never trade it away for some religious tyranny where I'm forced to church and bible study everyday.
I don't have to do any of that. I'm saved and sealed in the Holy Spirit for the day of redemption (Ephesians 4:30), thank God. Everything I do for God is because I want to strive to please and obey Him, even knowing I'll be saved no matter what now.

Forced to respect literal fairy tales
For me the fairly tales are things like we came from nothing exploding and "evolving", we are on a spinning globe doing God knows how many superultrasonic movements through space no one never felt and such.

that can't keep their own bullshit consistent and where believers can't even agree on the same bullshit amongst themselves, to the point they killed each other over it.
It was written that that would happen. It's a matter of being humble and trusting God or not.

All so I can perhaps force some foid to be a financial and emotional parasite off me while I wageslave and die 10 years before her? Sorry, truth and my freedom >>>>>>>> chance of getting some foid that probably fucked the pastor.
I agree with you that marriage nowadays is basically impracticable.

Also, Paul said some based shit about women which is exactly why no-one listened to him, and hence why Christianity got off of the ground.
Real bible believers believe the whole bible, although some parts might be less palatable to some. People who treat the bible as a buffet picking only what they like out of it, like so many manmade denominations like to do as well, are very likely not even saved, sadly.

Your comment about gynocentrism existing alongside patriarchy is almost a contradiction. If the ultimate goal of your patriarchy is to still cater to women simply for the sake of reproduction, then you haven't grasped the greater tenets of the blackpill. Allowing gynocentrism to passively exist is what leads to this situation. It will ALWAYS lead to this outcome eventually.
I agree with you, minus the blackpill part. But what do you suggest then?

Everything will go to shit. Things will only get worse, people won't stop being gynocentric, women won't stop being hypergamous or disloyal/dishonored, etc.

Sin ruined everything. It's over for this world, be thankful if anything still remotely works at all here. God has a plan and this life here will be a millisecond compared to eternity.

Everything will go to shit. Things will only get worse, people won't stop being gynocentric, women won't stop being hypergamous or disloyal/dishonored, etc.

In that case, there's no reason to give a shit about anything. From your perspective, god has a plan (which also means no free will, something which the bible supports as well). Which actually makes your religious belief pretty damn superfluous.

Hilarious how your hamstering essentially turned you to nihilism. :feelsLSD:

In that case, there's no reason to give a shit about anything. From your perspective, god has a plan (which also means no free will, something which the bible supports as well). Which actually makes your religious belief pretty damn superfluous.

Hilarious how your hamstering essentially turned you to nihilism. :feelsLSD:
It's not nihilism, it's just knowing that the real life is not this here.

I still don't have an opinion on predestination and all that. But yeah, the prophecies for the future will happen just like all other biblical ones happened.

It's not nihilism, it's just knowing that the real life is not this here.

It is nihilism. You have no choice, God will do his plan with or without you, regardless in your view. You just stated that. So a contradiction, you worship a god/religion that you just conceded that does not require your belief in any way since it is completely irrelevant. In other words, there is no purpose, nothing ultimately matters. Sure, you didn't arrive at nihilism the same route an atheist like I did but you're still there nonetheless.

I still don't have an opinion on predestination and all that. But yeah, the prophecies for the future will happen just like all other biblical ones happened.

Except they didn't.

It is nihilism. You have no choice, God will do his plan with or without you, regardless in your view. You just stated that. So a contradiction, you worship a god/religion that you just conceded that does not require your belief in any way since it is completely irrelevant. In other words, there is no purpose, nothing ultimately matters. Sure, you didn't arrive at nihilism the same route an atheist like I did but you're still there nonetheless.
God sure doesn't need me, but He still wants me. In fact this is what makes Jesus's sacrifice so perfect, He didn't have to do anything for us, but He died on a cross for us. He did the ultimate sacrifice for undeserving people He needed nothing from. This is love.

Except they didn't.
I'd advise you to study them more carefully. The bible is full to the brim with fulfilled prophecy. A quick example:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5F64384Io8

God sure doesn't need me, but He still wants me. In fact this is what makes Jesus's sacrifice so perfect, He didn't have to do anything for us, but He died on a cross for us. He did the ultimate sacrifice for undeserving people He needed nothing from. This is love.

Doesn't need you like he does the chads and stacies. Still wants you to be incel. All part of the Grand Plan™ beyond our feeble, mortal comprehension. :feelsLSD:

Also, someone getting killed isn't a sacrifice for me, or anyone. Since I didn't commit any damn crimes, nor does anyone's past supposed sin have anything to do with me. Even more so when the sacrifice involved a three day vacation after which said martyr promptly came back. :feelsclown:

Jesus likely didn't exist anyway. Certainly not the one described in the gospels.

I'd advise you to study them more carefully. The bible is full to the brim with fulfilled prophecy. A quick example:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5F64384Io8

Dude, me making a prophecy about people eating dinner ten years from now would turn out true - it wouldn't make me a prophet. Also many of those flat out didn't happen or were selectively interpreted in a manner to cater to a preconceived bias, did you even watch your linked video?

There is the dual breeding theory where a women selects a long term partner for their empathic ability so he can raise her children, and a short term manipulative alpha to get pregnant from. The problem with their approach is that eventually all good long term partners will die out this way
Foids do not need long term partners any more. :forcedsmile:

I sometimes wish all women were handicapped at the knees so they would all be dependent on men