Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Most men are voicepilled

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

Most searched "How to get a..." also, I'm pretty sure that "how to get a guy to like you" is only for gay guys.

Absolutely brutal, my voice sounds like absolute shit. I know a guy who is 4'10 and is an absolute voicechad that could get laid with only his voice (to be fair, he's also White, but literally everyone is White so there's no advantage is being White if literally everyone is White). It is beyond brutal how bad my voice fucked me ovER.

Even if I manage to successfully Looksmax to become a 5/10 or a 6/10, I would instantly be transported back to Sub-5 territory the moment a toilet hears my voice.

Worst part is that my father had a very deep and masculine voice, all White men have amazing voices. Any geomaxcels should remember that if you reproduce with a non-White toilet that you're dooming your son's voice to be high pitched and annoying, especially if she's Black (I am convinced that every Black man sounds like a retarded gay, especially me).

Whenever I hear my voice in any medium I want to commit suicide, a few years ago I was in a TV interview and my mother shared that with everyone shew knew on WhatsApp, including people who haven't seen me in years. In it I talked a lot so I just felt so embarrassed that my voice is out there, I wonder how many toilets turned lesbian after hearing such an ugly voice come out of a man's mouth.

i dont have an amazing voice i sound like a child. why were you on tv

nigga never heard of personalized recommendations skullemoji

If you have a bad voice you get rejected as well

Voicepill is brutal. I couldn’t even stand up to normies because of my weak frail voice. I’ve tried all the methods troons use but nothings worked

View attachment 882575

Most searched "How to get a..." also, I'm pretty sure that "how to get a guy to like you" is only for gay guys.

Absolutely brutal, my voice sounds like absolute shit. I know a guy who is 4'10 and is an absolute voicechad that could get laid with only his voice (to be fair, he's also White, but literally everyone is White so there's no advantage is being White if literally everyone is White). It is beyond brutal how bad my voice fucked me ovER.

Even if I manage to successfully Looksmax to become a 5/10 or a 6/10, I would instantly be transported back to Sub-5 territory the moment a toilet hears my voice.

Worst part is that my father had a very deep and masculine voice, all White men have amazing voices. Any geomaxcels should remember that if you reproduce with a non-White toilet that you're dooming your son's voice to be high pitched and annoying, especially if she's Black (I am convinced that every Black man sounds like a retarded gay, especially me).

Whenever I hear my voice in any medium I want to commit suicide, a few years ago I was in a TV interview and my mother shared that with everyone shew knew on WhatsApp, including people who haven't seen me in years. In it I talked a lot so I just felt so embarrassed that my voice is out there, I wonder how many toilets turned lesbian after hearing such an ugly voice come out of a man's mouth.
DNR

Talk about the minecraft command blockpill instead

I joke lol

Voicepill is pretty brutal I do not see it talked about, you can get a halo or a failo for it.
It is also mostly genetic you can barely change it.
There really is no escaping it if you need to call someone or something, their only contact with you is through your voice in that moment, brutal.

Voice only matters if looks are not visible or de-emphasized, or after looks standards have been met.

I have a bad voice. A highschooler laughed at me at store and said I talked like a faggot. And I never used voice chat in video games cause of getting bullied.
My dad makes fun of my voice and sometimes will realize it and apologize but then he ends up doing it again cause it's their nature to mock genetic losers even own son.

Have a normal voice and couldnt Care less .

Give Me 7 Inches of height and a Optimal / better face instead

I have a bad voice. A highschooler laughed at me at store and said I talked like a faggot. And I never used voice chat in video games cause of getting bullied.
My dad makes fun of my voice and sometimes will realize it and apologize but then he ends up doing it again, cause it's their nature to mock genetic losers even own son.
It´s amazing how there are still pieces of shit who go to Church, i guess it´s all part of worshiping their sadistic God.
~However, those who can see and verify the vile nature of this world given the arbitrary circumstance, are thereby punished for it even laughed at by the normans, which are the "ideal peasants" for this beast system.