Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL most men are TALL

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Deleted member 6753

Deleted member 6753

0.00001/10
-
6 foot is NOT enough for a psl 5 or 6 to get attention from women. literally almost all white men now are 5'11 or more, and almost all men wear lifts or at least some type of boot with a thick sole.

lol @ "muh I'm 6 foot that has to be good r-right?"

jFMTJnf.png

single mothers must be kind of desperate r-right? they can't have such high standards right?

36112cadc3b1fc07886ab0bdf17abd6b-1556671729-g1eS-column-width-inline.jpg

tfw a foid whose height begins in 4 wants a 6'3 man.

YOU NEED TO BE MINIMUM 6'3 UNLESS YOU ARE PSL 7+. WOMEN ARE RUTHLESS WHEN IT COMES TO HEIGHT.

below 6ft2 = manlet

Just lift bro.
20170813123933-5fdf25e3-xl.jpg

More than 50% of men I see daily are above 6'2.

A landwhale single mom requesting height. Jfl, the worse part is that some tall beta will actually take her

Oh fuck, it may be truly over for me considering that my height is the only somewhat good thing going for me.

6 foot is manlet no exceptions.

How can I cope if my height is 5'4"?

Doesn’t really matter much if you’re 6’1 or 5’4, a miss is as good as a mile

JFL @ being alive in 2019

For women, all men are tall because if you're not they don't see you as one.

Wake up for manlets like me: if every woman was 2 foot tall they'd still go for the tallest guy

NEVER FUCKING BEGAN FOR MANLETS

Yeah but no one even takes me serious. If your are 5'10", people will take you seriously at least.

JFL @ being born

Short men should just be euthanised by the government as teenagers, it would be kinder.

"be tall" Oh, ok, let me just go and buy bigger legs and I'll be back soon.

jFMTJnf.png

single mothers must be kind of desperate r-right? they can't have such high standards right?
22 y/o single mother, and her looks don't compensate for it, she'd be here if she were male.

JFL

With baggage like that I'd rather fuck my pillow, and that's not even taking into account the rest of her bio. "Just raise my bastard spawn while I openly cuck you. Also you must be 6'3, teehee." Yet apparently it's somehow us who have a sense of entitlement, sure.

JFL

psIXrsw.jpg

guy with the tattoos is 2 metres. gets mogged, and the guy who mogs him also gets mogged

"b-but tall guys are all skinny framelets!"

nope. tall people usually look even WIDER.

Why do all single mothers look like shit?

She looks 35 years old and fat.

If you're shorter than a female she doesn't see you as male, if you're taller but average height you're invisible, if you're tall as fuck & average looking you're probably good to go until a guy with a better face turns up.
Just lift bro.
20170813123933-5fdf25e3-xl.jpg
Any idea what heights these 2 are?

Last edited:
Depends where you live

Haha, if youre under 6', youre not a man.
Manlet here.

If you're shorter than a female she doesn't see you as male, if you're taller but average height you're invisible, if you're tall as fuck & average looking you're probably good to go until a guy with a better face turns up.

Any idea what heights these 2 are?

white guy is 7'2

There was a 6'5" 17 year old at my job, legit looks like kids are getting taller but it can't be that bad

YOU NEED TO BE MINIMUM 6'3 UNLESS YOU ARE PSL 7+. WOMEN ARE RUTHLESS WHEN IT COMES TO HEIGHT.

6 is the average norm already , but they want better taller man so ofc he must be above 6ft

ridiculous

those standarts are retarded at best , and only involves luck / RNG we obviously didnt had

Over for 6 feet manlets... Should just rope

For women, all men are tall because if you're not they don't see you as one.
Funny story. I went to the hospital once and the foid nurses forgot to get my height. They put it down as 6'2''. I'm barely 5'9''.

BS, I’m 99% taller than most guys when I go into the city and I see about 10% that are within 3 inches of me @ 6’5.

report those cunts, holy fucking shit their standards are so high

Most men inflate their height by 2 inches so 6 feet is really 5’10

As I exited my home, I was height mogged by a jailbait. Then I saw a male, at least 6'1. Beside him was a foid, which looked at me and called me a midget. I'm 5'8. I entered public transport, surrounded by men and foids who mogged me by at least 2". One of the foids called me a disgusting midget subhuman. I was about to respond, until I saw a teenage boy beside it. He was at least 6'2, and beside him were his friends who height mogged him. They were hostile, ready to hurt me. So I exited to ensure my safety. As I exited the subway cart, I saw a little girl. She was shorter than me, which made her the first human below my height which I saw today. But beside her was her father, who was about 6'4. He told me to stop looking at his daughter or he'd kill me. I responded "I wasn't looki-" but couldn't finish my sentence, because another man interrupted me with "You fucking subhuman midget trash, kill yourself." I hurried away from that area, approaching the grocery store which I wanted to shop at. As I approached the entrance, a femoid told me to kill myself because I'm a midget below 6'3. I responded by saying I didn't request to be a midget in my mothers womb. She responded by telling me I don't deserve to breathe because I'm below 6'3. As I was about to tell her how unfair she was being, a man approached me. He told me to back the fuck off. He height mogged me by about 2", but I've gymcelled so I responded by telling him to show some respect. He responded with "You're a midget subhuman, shut the fuck up". Then I saw some other males approaching. I estimated their height to be 6'2, 6'5, 6'1, 6'2. I ran away, knowing they would kill me. As I escaped, I contemplated, why don't I kill myself. As a male below 6'2, I can't particiapte in society. I should kill myself. Just as I was about to kill myself by hopping in front of a train, I saw a (You) on incels. While reading it, I forgot that I was about to kill myself. So I headed home, fell asleep and woke up to another day of being a midget subhuman below 6'2.

6ft tall is still the most admittedly accepted by women

I'm 5'10" and I am taller or around the same height of most people that I meet.

Young people do seem to be tall af, though. But then again young chads and stacys roam around in public more than everyone else.

below 6ft2 = manlet
double over i'm not even 180cm tall (and nowhere near 6ft for us cels) how i could compete with 190cm guys?