Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

most men are poor and incel. they simply lie about it. every guy claims he's rich and a "playa"

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
tldr; men cope by lying about how strong/rich/all the pussy they get ALL THE TIME.

they lie so much that it's seen as weird not to lie and be even close to honest.

low value males are the trash of society ( myself included) we offer nothing but to be a good wageslave.

i imagine a lot of ugly low value males are incel.

most guys can at least pay bills, I can't even pay a water bill ffs

Well, most guys have offspring so they are at least not incel in the majority.

Even if you're mentally fucked, I don't get how someone can be this deluded.

Do you know what incel means? Do you really think most men are that?

true, every time some normie in college asks me if i'm a virgin and i say "Yeah, why" they look at me like i just came from mars.

you're literally expected to lie to get anything in this piece of shit world. you lie on your resume, you lie about all the sexual conquests you had, you lie lie lie lie lie. either be sociopath or ldar

low value males are the trash of society ( myself included) we offer nothing but to be a good wageslave.

i imagine a lot of ugly low value males are incel.

Even if you're mentally fucked, I don't get how someone can be this deluded.

Do you know what incel means? Do you really think most men are that?

@OP

gCmzZRP.gif

Why is there a tldr when there isn't anything else to read besides the tldr?

true, every time some normie in college asks me if i'm a virgin and i say "Yeah, why" they look at me like i just came from mars.

you're literally expected to lie to get anything in this piece of shit world. you lie on your resume, you lie about all the sexual conquests you had, you lie lie lie lie lie. either be sociopath or ldar

i used to help with hiring at my old job. Literally every resume I came across was complete fiction.

I would ask them specifics about their knowledge / experience they claimed to have and they could never answer correctly.

Everyone lies about their status all the time

buts it more annoying when someone says they have no money even though they are rich af

It's probably cause you aren't bad looking people assume you get laid. They don't understand the trials of mentalceldom and how it's over for sub 8 mentalcels

It's probably cause you aren't bad looking people assume you get laid. They don't understand the trials of mentalceldom and how it's over for sub 8 mentalcels

you're probably one of the only users on here who can relate with me on the struggle of having high as fuck inhibition.