Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most men are incels in the literal sense of the word

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
80% of men CAN'T get sex at will. This means that they are involuntarily celibate unless they get lucky. 90% of women, on the other hand, can get sex at will and only the remaining 20% of men have this privilege. Apparently, this situation is self evident for society because noone seems to be bothered by it. It's only us that realize the unfairness of the dating market.

Anon said:
80% of men CAN'T get sex at will. This means that they are involuntarily celibate unless they get lucky. 90% of women, on the other hand, can get sex at will and only the remaining 20% of men have this privilege. Apparently, this situation is self evident for society because noone seems to be bothered by it. It's only us that realize the unfairness of the dating market.

Cope.

The vast majority of people get laid. Maybe not with their ideal matches but they do.

Believing there are more people in the same boat might make you feel better but I am sure deep inside you know you are lying to yourself.

AngelOfDisease said:
Cope.

The vast majority of people get laid. Maybe not with their ideal matches but they do.

Believing there are more people in the same boat might make you feel better but I am sure deep inside you know you are lying to yourself.

They get laid because they get lucky. Thye go thorugh dry spells and they certaintly can't get laid anytime they want.

Anon said:
They get laid because they get lucky. Thye go thorugh dry spells and they certaintly can't get laid anytime they want.

Which is VERY different than being incel.

OLJ9j9L.gif

AngelOfDisease said:
Which is VERY different than being incel.

Incel in the literal sense is someone who can't get laid at will. What you mean as an incel is actually a truecel

Retarded post, retarded cope
>inb4 y-yeah well maybe they get sex but they're just getting cucked

justforlulzandkeks said:
Retarded post, retarded cope
>inb4 y-yeah well maybe they get sex but they're just getting cucked

It's not a retarded cope. An average man can't just go to a club and pick up a girl. He has to rely on social circles and shit to get sex and if she dumps him he will go some time without sex until new pussy arrives. Many guys opt for LTRs just for this reason. They cannot risk being single. Men are also more passionate about marriage in order to ensure consistant sex.

Anon said:
It's not a retarded cope. An average man can't just go to a club and pick up a girl. He has to rely on social circles and shit to get sex and if she dumps him he will go some time without sex until new pussy arrives. Many guys opt for LTRs just for this reason. They cannot risk being single. Men are also more passionate about marriage in order to ensure consistant sex.
Yes. That's your average normie, not an incel. 
>I can't get sex at will like Chad does, I'm incel as well guise!!
Just stop

Anon said:

Cope

Anon said:
Incel in the literal sense is someone who can't get laid at will.

Does anyone agree with that definition?

AngelOfDisease said:
Does anyone agree with that definition?

No. Incel is used to describe hopeless virgins AKA truecels.

justforlulzandkeks said:
Yes. That's your average normie, not an incel. 
>I can't get sex at will like Chad does, I'm incel as well guise!!
Just stop

I didn't say they are incels but they are involuntaruly celibates. Involuntarily celibate is someone who cannot get sex at will.

Anon said:
No. Incel is used to describe hopeless virgins AKA truecels.

I didn't say they are incels but they are involuntaruly celibates. Involuntarily celibate is someone who cannot get sex at will.

>Incel is used to describe hopeless virgins AKA truecels.
>Involuntarily celibate is someone who cannot get sex at will.

Are you high?

AngelOfDisease said:
>Incel is used to describe hopeless virgins AKA truecels.
>Involuntarily celibate is someone who cannot get sex at will.

Are you high?

I'm just taking the term incel in its literal sense. Incel has become a synonym for truecel

MEN ARE OPPRESSED.

Redpill Robert said:
MEN ARE OPPRESSED.

Yes and that's why we need to legalize rape.

Anon said:
I'm just taking the term incel in its literal sense. Incel has become a synonym for truecel

I think you do not know what literal means.

AngelOfDisease said:
I think you do not know what literal means.

I'm not using literal as a metaphor in an emphasizing manner.

Anon said:
I'm not using literal as a metaphor in an emphasizing manner.

What does InCel, the term itself, means?

AngelOfDisease said:
What does InCel, the term itself, means?

The internet definition is that of a frustrated virgin but the word it self doesn't imply virginity.

Most average or below average guys just date ugly girls to get laid so this is not true

Anon said:
The internet definition is that of a frustrated virgin but the word it self doesn't imply virginity.

What is the portmanteu made of?

That is my question.

IdealMaxilla said:
Most average or below average guys just date ugly girls to get laid so this is not true

They might get rejected by these girls though.

AngelOfDisease said:
What is the portmanteu made of?

That is my question.

involuntarily+celibate

Anon said:
involuntarily+celibate

Great you know it is not "involuntary dry spell".

I rest my case.

Anon said:
They might get rejected by these girls though.

involuntarily+celibate

they dont care, their egos arent fragile and they just want to enjoy their experience

any male over a 3/10 can get an ugly/average gf if he has the proper mental development

IdealMaxilla said:
they dont care, their egos arent fragile and they just want to enjoy their experience

any male over a 3/10 can get an ugly/average gf if he has the proper mental development

Mental development is so cope. It's about looks and physical attraction.

Anon said:
Mental development is so cope. It's about looks and physical attraction.

not for getting an ugly girlfriend, i know its hard for you incels to go off topic though

IdealMaxilla said:
not for getting an ugly girlfriend, i know its hard for you incels to go off topic though

You clearly have no experience in real life.

Anon said:
You clearly have no experience in real life.

lol at you bitter incels being called out at every turn and all you can do is project

Tribe's got 5 women and 500 men, it's dead. Can't replace its population.

Tribe has 5 men and 500 women, it can propagate into perpetuity.

It's not important we all have sex.

Sucks.

IdealMaxilla said:
lol at you bitter incels being called out at every turn and all you can do is project

What are you doing here?