Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Most men are faggots

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
We all know foids cant take initiatives, fight adversity or come up with anything original ever. They are conformist creatures only capable of behaving in a way that pleases whoever happens to be their master at the time.

What is less commonly known is that, despite the reputation foids give them to extort from them privileges and money, 80% of men are complete conformist faggots who can't go against the orders they receive either. The biggest proof of that is men respecting traffic laws. I dont have my license but am contemplating getting this classic normie cucked award for practical reasons, but there's one thing I can guarantee you : Ill NEVER FUCKING STOP AT A RED LIGHT. Ill probably start driving without a license anyway for those nigger cops and run over grandmas and animals.

Modern men have taken the habit to obey orders in a society more and more controlled (by jews), organized (by jews), policed (by jews), and I feel like men need to stop respecting any sort of law, no matter how necessary they are for society to function.

Last edited:
We all know foids cant take initiatives, fight adversity or come up with anything original ever. They are conformist creatures only capable of behaving in a way that pleases whoever happens to be their master at the time.

It’s true, every word

Normie men are the scum of the earth. More pathetic than incels.

What is less commonly known is that, despite the reputation foids give them to extort from them privileges and money, 80% of men are complete conformist faggots who can't go against the orders they receive either. The biggest proof of that is men respecting traffic laws. I dont have my license but am contemplating getting this classic normie cucked award for practical reasons, but there's one thing I can guarantee you : Ill NEVER FUCKING STOP AT A RED LIGHT. Ill probably start driving without a license anyway for those nigger cops and run over grandmas and animals.
Some laws are worth obeying, like, e.g., traffic laws. Do you really want every street you cross to be a life or death situation? Do you really wanna risk your life every time you go out?
Modern men have taken the habit to obey orders in a society more and more controlled (by jews), organized (by jews), policed (by jews), and I feel like men need to stop respecting any sort of law, no matter how necessary they are for society to function.
This only works if we'd do it en masse, and there ain't no way enough men are gonna be on board for this.

They are conformist creatures only capable of behaving in a way that pleases whoever happens to be their master at the time.
Their nature is to be a follower

Normie NPCs are pure faggot

It's one thing to be anti-establishment, and another to run red lights and run over people, shut up your shit, faggot!

It's one thing to be anti-establishment, and another to run red lights and run over people, shut up your shit, faggot!
I haven't seen a red light in more than a year!

Amen, wisest most beautiful words i've read on this godforsaken site, engines were meant to rev not to be driven 10 minutes commute A to B from work by some pencil pushing whore while it's burning oil due to neglect, MAKE THAT MOTHERFUCKER SQUEAL, drive fast, live a little when you see the coast is clear go as fast as your piece of shit beater allows and feel the focus, the blood pumping in your coagulated wageslaving subhuman heart for once, why a subhuman would care about laws made to protect NT normies and especially stacie and chad families is beyond ME.

I don’t like getting my shit packed

Correct

Watch out for the T-bone.