Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most men are completely invisible to women

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
  1. Women get approached by guys all the time so they dont need male validation. Even ugly girls have more one night stands than you will ever have. The only caveat is if a girl is morbidly obese, most guys will draw the line there, still though, women will only ever approach a guy whos extremely attractive, and that rules out 90% of men.
  2. Now that social media exists women can get even more attention from an even wider range of men.
  3. Even if a woman thinks you are cute she will go out of her way to hide it. That way if you are not interested in her, her ego can stay intact.
  4. A study on okCupid shows that women on the site found 82% of men unattractive.
  5. This might seem counter intuitive but dont try too hard. Women hone their social skills at a very early age and can pick up on social cues easily. If you try to get their attention they will know and desperation is unattractive on both men and women.
  6. Some women will disregard you for the pettiest reasons… thats not a reflection on you. Insanely picky women become old spinsters and wonder why they cant find a good guy, while rejecting perfectly good men because they made a spelling mistake when they were texting her. So dont even think twice about those.
In conclusion just keep in mind that most men are invisible to women… unless you are extremely handsome, you will nEver really know why women dont pay attention to you.

Last edited:
What we see vs what women see

Redpill comics pic 17

you don't notice an NPC in a game until it starts attacking u
tldr : rap women

most men have it better than me

What bothers me is that it seems normal these days to get with a woman that spent her best years having casual sex in order have a price discovery.
It's literally like a ritual or tradition now and normie cucks refuse to acknowledge it and how cucked it is.

for some reason this post gives me both bluepilled and blackpilled vibes

Not literally invisible unfortunately. You will become visible if you move too close to them.

Betabuxxers who think they finally "made it" and stopped being invisible to womyn make me laugh at their stupidity. Their "princess" spent decades being a cum dumpster for multiple Chads and Tyrones. Their excuse of "b...but she chose ME!" really exposes their retardation when you actually look at the big picture and see how the foid gave all that wild, crazy, no-strings-attached sex to all the other guys she was with, but the betabuxx is the only one who's forced to pay for everything for her and after all that he gets starfish sex two or three times a year if he's lucky. He's at the very bottom of all the men she's ever been with, but he still think's he's special. More like Special Ed.

Yea and if you're an ethnic male, you really gotta stand out.

At this point I really don't even care anymore. I really gotta get out of california asap.

I'm 5'6 and a lot of older Asian dudes are even shorter than me. Theyre all single.

Yea and if you're an ethnic male, you really gotta stand out.

At this point I really don't even care anymore. I really gotta get out of california asap.

I'm 5'6 and a lot of older Asian dudes are even shorter than me. Theyre all single.
it's over for u. us ethnic manlets are turbo fucked

foids always look down or sides when i pass around ,they never looks forward:blackpill::blackpill:

Betabuxxers who think they finally "made it" and stopped being invisible to womyn make me laugh at their stupidity. Their "princess" spent decades being a cum dumpster for multiple Chads and Tyrones. Their excuse of "b...but she chose ME!" really exposes their retardation when you actually look at the big picture and see how the foid gave all that wild, crazy, no-strings-attached sex to all the other guys she was with, but the betabuxx is the only one who's forced to pay for everything for her and after all that he gets starfish sex two or three times a year if he's lucky. He's at the very bottom of all the men she's ever been with, but he still think's he's special. More like Special Ed.

foids always look down or sides when i pass around ,they never looks forward:blackpill::blackpill:
fuck man same. sometimes girls even show in there body that they are uncomfortable that i am passing by.

Foids avoid walking past me. I remember once i was walking down a side walk and a foid was about to walk down it also, but she saw me and she walked on the road to avoid passing me with a look of disgust on her face

Last edited:
Foids avoid walking past me. I remember once i was walking down a side walk and a foid was about to walk down it also, but she saw me and she walked on the road to avoid passing me with a look of disgust on her face
Everyday bro

you don't notice an NPC in a game until it starts attacking u
tldr : rap women
ill invite them all to a rap contest