Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most men are attracted to teenage girls 2.0

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
By teenage girls, I obviously mean between the ages of 14-16. I don't mean, in any way, girls younger than that age. Nor do I condone that you break the laws of your country by chasing after those girls. But I think it's pretty unfair to be called a pedophile for simply finding those girls attractive -- when that's not a case of pedophilia. It seems that society wants to label as a criminal everyone who disagrees with their view of the norm.

I have found an interesting article, although it's not scientific research, it sheds light on this controversial topic. It explains a little bit about ephebophilia ( attraction to girls between the age of 14-16).

"Before the socially accepted age of consent, men were more prone to being attracted to young women in their mid-teens because they showed physical characteristics of adulthood along with the beauty of youth. Psychiatrist and sexologist Fred Berlin attempted to explain this in a 1997 interview. "

"Ephebophilia is a condition in which a person is attracted not to prepubescent children but to children or adolescents around the time of puberty, basically teenagers. Most men can find adolescents attractive sexually, although, of course, that doesn't mean they're going to act on it."

In other words, it's normal for men to find teenage girls attractive. A man is not a pedophile if he finds a 16-year-old girl sexually attractive, and I don't think it's wrong to pursue her if the aoc of his country allows it.

Does this matter to incels? probably not. Inceldom is not caused by any age group; it's something that permeates throughout all ranks of society. But it does bother me that the media and society, in general, spread so much misinformation about this topic.

Article: https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/are-kevin...-say-attraction-teens-not-paedophilia-1647758

I'm attracted to teenage girls up to foids in their mid to late 20s, hopefully that doesn't make me a cuck. I will say that teenage girls were hotter when i was a teenager myself. Age of consent is 15 in my country.

"But bro, 16 year olds are still kids, you pedo" - CuckTears retards

another high IQ thread by @wizardcel

18 year olds are the best as they are in there prime and its LEGAL

Normies are fucking braindead sheep who blindly follows whatever they're told with no logic

18 year olds are the best as they are in there prime and its LEGAL

Of course. But if you are 25 and you date an 18-year-old girl, there are people who'll try to label you a pedophile. Normies are crazy about this shit. My goal is to destroy this misinformation.

The terms get manipulated to the point where people think Pedophilia and Ephebophilia are synonymous. But someone liking like "late teens" and "pre teens" is different and shouldn't be treated with any negative connotation imo. It's not the same thing.

Ephebophilia is the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19.

Pedophilia (alternatively spelt paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attractionto prepubescent children.[1][2] Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12,[3] criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.[

tldr: getting boner from hs students isn't the same as a little kid.

Ie, 13 are good too, very good

Of course. But if you are 25 and you date an 18-year-old girl, there are people who'll try to label you a pedophile. Normies are crazy about this shit. My goal is to destroy this misinformation.
If you look young, you could probably pass as a 18 yr old.

Every man is attracted to teenage girls because of our biology and because they're prime mates. Their bodies & their youth show off fertility that they'll be able to protect our child throughout the months without anything negative happening to the child.

If you are a normal heterosexual man you will find teen foids attractive, because it's normal and definitely not a bad thing.

Hello IncelTears and fuck you for banning Master from your cucked Discord.

kek too late for the screenshot

If you are a normal heterosexual man you will find teen foids attractive, because it's normal and definitely not a bad thing.

There are people on Reddit who find this extremely evil.

There are people on Reddit who find this extremely evil.
It depends on the place you live. I noticed that american men tend to overreact when they acknowledge that normal and healthy people are attracted to young foids. Sometimes old used foids literally freaks out when you tell them that in some countries the AOC is around 14.

I want female around my age

it doesn't matter what you like

in 2019 all men are called pedophiles anyway

we're in the middle of one of the most retarded battles of all time, satanist NWO jews trying to legalize literal baby rape VS. insane obese feminists trying to redefine 29 year old women as children

Those cucks will conveniently ignore that they are legal in euROPE. cuz "EVERYONE LIVES IN US" - ITcuck

Water is wet. Of course YOUNGER girls always beautiful. Because they aren't overused hags. They are fresh untouched tight females.

MORE YOUNGER MORE BETTER WITHOUT EXCEPTION.

if she has a period or has started puberty, then play ball

Americans are retarded like that, for them 17 year olds are children and if you're attracted to them you're a pedophile.
Clearly being attracted to women after puberty is completly natural.

Americans are retarded like that, for them 17 year olds are children and if you're attracted to them you're a pedophile.
Clearly being attracted to women after puberty is completly natural.
you should see the endless threads on reddit bashing OP for stating attraction to 17 year olds, but as soon as the chick in question is 18, they encourage him to smash

this

I have seen many adult men commenting betabuxx shit on teenfoid instagrams

17 years, 364 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds old: literally an infant! not duhvelluped yet!

18 years, 0 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds old: adult

(This is being generous. Most cucktears still call it pedophilia unless she’s a 50 year old rotting carcass.)

In most European countries, the age of consent is 14 to 15 years.

age-of-consent-europe.jpg

fucking Turkey and Ireland
Turkey is well known to extort money from tourists and foreigners. Court case = lawyers = fees + process fees = money.

As for Ireland, I think they wanted to stick it to the driver's licence age.

I think it is obvious things.

This shouldn't have a name. It's not a condition. It's part of being a normal heterosexual man that is honest with himself and not pretending to be a not-pedophile to appeal to feminists.

In Germany we basically have 14 as the age of consent. Complete freedom at 16. 14-16 is where sex is still regarded with a bit more supcicion, but not outright illegal. You can get sued over it.

I only ever heard Amerimutts talk about how somehow fucking a 16 year old girl is pedophilia. Or come up with this.
THIS SHOULDNT HAVE A NAME. It's just what being heterosexual means. It's not a condition.

ugly men are pedophiles not chad

I wonder how soy latte chuggers would react to if they saw their ancestors marrying and fucking with women 20 years younger than them.