Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most members here would mock a real incel if he posted his picture.

D

Domin0s4

Greycel
Incels who are truly ugly never show their pictures.

you're not wrong, lookism is everywhere, even more rampant here whether some like it or not, literally a forum about analyzing blackpill aka looks

big cope. If you talk all day about being a truecel and try to win the victim olympics 24/7 I imagine you to back these claims up with proof.

big cope. If you talk all day about being a truecel and try to win the victim olympics 24/7 I imagine you to back these claims up with proof.
Would a 1/10 truecel still get respected here?

If he's not delusional yeah. That's why no blackpilled incel is made fun of. Ugly men are, like hammy, but thats because he fucking hates incels and is a bluepilled mega coper.

@Colvin76 shared his face a fuck ton and I haven't seen a person mock him for it, maybe say he mogs them but nobody calling him ugly or anything based on his picture.

If he's not delusional yeah. That's why no blackpilled incel is made fun of. Ugly men are, like hammy, but thats because he fucking hates incels and is a bluepilled mega coper.

@Colvin76 shared his face a fuck ton and I haven't seen a person mock him for it, maybe say he mogs them but nobody calling him ugly or anything based on his picture.
He did? Is he truecel? However I'm not sure about this. If every member shared pictures we could easily sort out larping non-incels. I think this forum should definitely be for incels only. I know blackpilled men are welcome here as well but I don't like it.

However I feel uncomfortable sharing my ugly ass face

He did? Is he truecel? However I'm not sure about this. If every member shared pictures we could easily sort out larping non-incels. I think this forum should definitely be for incels only. I know blackpilled men are welcome here as well but I don't like it.
@Colvin76 not crazy deformed albeit I'm not good at rating niggers. Point is though is that hes incel and shared his picture and you could definetly spam that shit and hammy him but because hes blackpilled and not delusional he wasn't. Again, the only reason hammy, blackops2, etc. were made fun of is because of the delusion.

Ugly normies doing that

Some on here might remember what I look like. I'm a legit incel.

There are truly ugly guys who posted their pics

I don't think this is right. My features may not be on the lowest end of the looks spectrum, but I've failed at life just as much as any other incel here, so I have no right to be mocking anyone for anything.

Wrong.

Multiple members have rated me a 3/10 to 3.5/10.

some even rated lower (2 - 2.5)

Wrong.

That’s not horrendously deformed and your pictures weren’t spammed by hammy right? People rated you when you asked them but nobody just like found it and spammed it? Point being Incels who show their face don’t get made fun of by other incels unless they’re delusional bluepillers

That’s not horrendously deformed and your pictures weren’t spammed by hammy right? People rated you when you asked them but nobody just like found it and spammed it?
Oh thats what you meant.

But saying "no one called you ugly bro" is not accurate. Many forum members have called me ugly and a few even Mocked me (they're banned now)

Wrong.

Do you want a rate from me? I won’t spam your photos. I’m prolly uglier than you tbh

I fucking hope i would

I actually think im in the top 5 ugliest on the page
balding at 23
short
overweight
jawless
checkboneless
acne
autisim is my icing on the cake
oh and people tell me i have poo eyes

Not true I doxxed myself and I’m confirmed ugly.

hahaha funny

Oh thats what you meant.

But saying "no one called you ugly bro" is not accurate. Many forum members have called me ugly and a few even Mocked me (they're banned now)
People called me ugly when I doxxed myself to them.

That is a suspicious post, greycel.

@Colvin76 not crazy deformed albeit I'm not good at rating niggers. Point is though is that hes incel and shared his picture and you could definetly spam that shit and hammy him but because hes blackpilled and not delusional he wasn't. Again, the only reason hammy, blackops2, etc. were made fun of is because of the delusion.
I fucking hope i would

I actually think im in the top 5 ugliest on the page
balding at 23
short
overweight
jawless
checkboneless
acne
autisim is my icing on the cake
oh and people tell me i have poo eyes

hahaha funny
Idk man there's a lot of bullies around here so personally I wouldn't share pics.

Any user who posts a picture of himself is probably a normie-tier attentionfaggot

learnt the hard way

people love putting others down cus they already feel trash about themselves
Yeah some users are really angry and lash out at other users when instead we should be lashing out at normies.
I'll PM you
So you're a gymcel. Are you actually swole?

Last edited:
It’s in the human nature to put down those who you deem below you

It’s in the human nature to put down those who you deem below you
pretty dumb
thats only insecure people

otherwise youre basically stating that those who picked on ER who lets be honest, was socially fucking spasticated were correct to do so?
bit of an insult tbh tbh

Honestly someone would have to be pretty low iq to not accurately know their level of repulsion and post it on the internet. I mean, sure, every ugly dude here has learned his lesson at least once but to post again deserves some level of backlash due to the unconscious characerterological combination of narcissism and bluepilled-dom.

its ogre for low inhib cels

Only fakecels post their pictures online.

I don't care who calls me ugly, they are speaking the truth after all.