Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most males have nobody.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Most males have nobody. No real friends. Nobody who has their back. You're completely on your own. In reality, everybody would be happy if another ugly low status male died. Your family would be happy if you died too, deep down. You need money or status to have anybody give a single shit about you, and even then they're only doing it for your resources.

If you ended up homeless on the street tomorrow, who would have your back? Who would give you a room to stay in until you get back into your feet? Nobody cares about you and everybody would be happier if you died. (If they even noticed you dropped dead to begin with).

NOBODY has your back. NOBODY cares if you die! When is the last time somebody even wished you happy birthday?

Last edited:
We are nobodies want to be somebodies

It's a dog eat dog and dog fuck foid world out there, bro.

If you have a penis your alone for the rest of your life. I don't know if people would be happy if you died but they surely wouldn't care.

As a kid I was kinda put off at the idea that my father had no friends.
Now I understand.

Everyone hates ugly men, people will be happy or they won't care when we die

As a kid I was kinda put off at the idea that my father had no friends.
Now I understand.
My dad has no friends and never did, but it's just pure coincidence he also happens to be fat, bald and ugly.

Loneliness and darkness are our only companions. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Most males have nobody. No real friends. Nobody who has their back. You're completely on your own. In reality, everybody would be happy if another ugly low status male died. Your family would be happy if you died too, deep down. You need money or status to have anybody give a single shit about you, and even then they're only doing it for your resources.

If you ended up homeless on the street tomorrow, who would have your back? Who would give you a room to stay in until you get back into your feet? Nobody cares about you and everybody would be happier if you died. (If they even noticed you dropped dead to begin with).

NOBODY has your back. NOBODY cares if you die! When is the last time somebody even wished you happy birthday?
it is not easy being incel ngl

My dad has no friends and never did, but it's just pure coincidence he also happens to be fat, bald and ugly.
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

In order to maintain friendships, you need easy access to sex. Women make friends easy because sex is never a problem for them. Chadlites and Chads have friends because it's not a problem for them either. But incels and normies (who are 95% incel at this point) have no use for friends, and end up rotting alone all day.

I'd argue that the "social network" on this forum is stronger than most sub 7 men's out there.

They stole my foreskin, my real friend. he is dead.

Born alone, die alone. You can never really bring anyone in, not really.

The moment nobody gave me a call for my birthday other than my immediate family I knew life is fucked beyond repair, nobody truly gives a shit about my existence nor do I have true friends.

That's the truth, society swept it under the rug and hide it from the majority of men, so that it doesn't crumble into anarchy.
tumblr_pwyjqfmMeP1u7un4fo2_500.gifv

Last edited:
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

In order to maintain friendships, you need easy access to sex. Women make friends easy because sex is never a problem for them. Chadlites and Chads have friends because it's not a problem for them either. But incels and normies (who are 95% incel at this point) have no use for friends, and end up rotting alone all day.

I'd argue that the "social network" on this forum is stronger than most sub 7 men's out there.
Women can easily form friendships and are much more loyal to one another because Chad is rare.

Both sexes will backstab one another over a mate, and to males that means endless backstabbing, but to women it would only happen over Chad which is very very rare in reality, chads are probably less than 5% of males.
The moment nobody gave me a call for my birthday other than my immediate family I knew life is fucked beyond repair, nobody truly gives a shit about my existence nor do I have true friends.
I can't recall the last time it was anybody other than my family. Maybe when I was 11? That's it.

Happy belated birthday. :feelstrash:

That's the truth, society swept it under the rug and hide it from the majority of men, so that it doesn't crumble into anarchy.
tumblr_pwyjqfmMeP1u7un4fo2_500.gifv
society tricks average males into betabuxing and keeping everything running in exchange for a shit life of working 8+hours a day, and only material goods and a wife who fucks other men

I wish i was never born honestly.

society tricks average males into betabuxing and keeping everything running in exchange for a shit life of working 8+hours a day, and only material goods and a wife who fucks other men
Men have the right to know the truth that it's over if your not in the top 5%, life is just one cope to another, in misery, until the rope. That's why we need to spread the blackpill knowledge so they don't live in the bluepilled delusion that society impose on them.