Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Most loyal foid

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
Cheating whore should have faced medieval punishment via stoning

How can a man NOT go mad from this vile creature? What a nightmare.

Suicide fuel literally

literally every relationship i have ever seen is like that
like jfl
when i was homeless, we always had these normie dudes washing up in our shelter
always the same story
"came home, all my shit was gone"
"the locks were changed, she kicked me out"

dudes would walk 20miles with one of these rolling backpacks to get to shelter cuz their bitch terminated their contract

literally every relationship i have ever seen is like that
like jfl
when i was homeless, we always had these normie dudes washing up in our shelter
always the same story
"came home, all my shit was gone"
"the locks were changed, she kicked me out"

dudes would walk 20miles with one of these rolling backpacks to get to shelter cuz their bitch terminated their contract
You were homeless? I didn’t know that, that’s brutal. Brutal mgtow fuel story.

Yes yes, very cruel.

Anyway...

Time will heal all.

Women are inherently disloyal by nature. Water is wet.

Reason #69420 on why foids should be treated like property

Brutal, the absolute state of men dude. I see this IRL. There's this family member of mine and her new male-toy (40 years old manlet that went for a 50 years old roast :feelshaha:). He has 2 children from his previous long relationshit but he's not even sure if they are truly his lmao, and as soon as that toxic relationshit ended he bowed down in servitude to another toxic foid.

going to listen to this tomorrow when I'm less sleepy

I don't know if men are inherently loyal by nature to be fair. Just because I feel inherently drawn to it doesn't mean other men do. Maybe it's always an outlier regardless of one's sex.

But muh it's men who cheat more inkie :foidSoy:

I don't know if men are inherently loyal by nature to be fair. Just because I feel inherently drawn to it doesn't mean other men do. Maybe it's always an outlier regardless of one's sex.
If a foid doesn't withhold sex like some tyrant withholds ration from the hungry population, the man wouldn't cheat in most cases.

Cheating whore should have faced medieval punishment via stoning

Leviticus 20:10-27

King James Version

10 And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
11 And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.12 And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them.13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.14 And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you.15 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.​

If a foid doesn't withhold sex like some tyrant withholds ration from the hungry population, the man wouldn't cheat in most cases.
I don't know if that's true, he still might do it if she seems disinterested, is belligerent, thinks she's cheating, etc

if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death:
Tells you how cucked the new testament is where a foid literally baby traps her father-in-law. JFL. The world is a fucking meme.

Tells you how cucked the new testament is where a foid literally baby traps her father-in-law. JFL. The world is a fucking meme.
Not something god indorses.
Also link verse.

why is it cucked to include cautionary tales?

Potiphar's wife is another very based example to be aware of, and actually the plot of a lot of manga I read where a guy turns down a girl for sex and she threatens a fake molestation accusation to get him to fuck her, often works

Shocked (not really)