Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most loyal and modest western zoomer girlfriend

Saw this video too

He's a cuck for not walking away immediately

this guy got blacked so hard
he's totally not going to gorget the feeling of seeing his girlfriend cheat on him with the BBC

this guy got blacked so hard
he's totally not going to gorget the feeling of seeing his girlfriend cheat on him with the BBC
He could have at least left the scene immediately

f164c370-4e8d-4c47-8fbf-0242814678e8.png

thats why you DONT get Emotionally Attached to Woman .

They are Backstabbers and Promiscous / Snaky by Default .

or beating shit out of that stinky nigger and the slut
Fight or flight, not stay there and act retarded while a camera records you jfl

Why white girls love niggers so much?
I hate been I fucking mutt, if I born black, i can have some chance, but my skin is just dirty

I hate been I fucking mutt, if I born black, i can have some chance, but my skin is just dirty
@wereq can answer your question

@wereq can answer your question
My theory is that girls love to be degradate, so they fuck with theses subhumans. Just see like they don't consider this guys as humans, they are like dogs for them

My theory is that girls love to be degradate, so they fuck with theses subhumans. Just see like they don't consider this guys as humans, they are like dogs for them
Then why aren't they fucking us

He's a cuck for not walking away immediately
Yeah, and it doesn't matter if its Drake or whoever, if they fuck her or not, its a huge disrespect.

Yeah, and it doesn't matter if its Drake or whoever, if they fuck her or not, its a huge disrespect.
Catching a single glimpse of his gf doing that should have made him turn away immediately, it's basic human instinct, fight or flight. The fact that he stood there acting like a retard irks me.

Gigacope, we as males cant comprehend who or what makes women wet.

Catching a single glimpse of his gf doing that should have made him turn away immediately, it's basic human instinct, fight or flight. The fact that he stood there acting like a retard irks me.
Poor cuck probably walked her home after that.

Why did he do that? He could have easily left the scene without her.

Why did he do that? He could have easily left the scene without her.
Because men are desperate to have a gf and its getting harder and harder to keep them since women are liberated and for women liberty means fucking around.

Because men are desperate to have a gf and its getting harder and harder to keep them since women are liberated and for women liberty means fucking around.
He is attractive and seems tall, he could find another one with ease

He probably things she will be loyal and this is a one time thing

Disgusting white slut burn her alive for even thinking about breeding with monkeys as for the cuck go find another foid

Stormcucks this is your aryan queen right here:feelskek::feelskek:

Half black is black enough for jbb.

They're into bestiality and nigs trigger their pathological empathy.

She should be stoned.

yep. tbh, he probably denied what his eyes were seeing. "no way my perfect girlfriend, my angel, my queen, could do something like that. i'll just forget it even happened"

If this fucking turbo normie chadlite is getting cucked, then I don’t stand a chance

yep. tbh, he probably denied what his eyes were seeing. "no way my perfect girlfriend, my angel, my queen, could do something like that. i'll just forget it even happened"
"she was just fooling around and had fun bro"

If this fucking turbo normie chadlite is getting cucked, then I don’t stand a chance
yup and this is apparently very common nowadays

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/U7ZNZV3Ffoc?feature=share

when you "ascend" you can look forward to being in situations like this with the new love of your life, enjoy :feelsclown:

"wahh guys please don't ever take your girlfriend to..." WAIT, HOW ABOUT...
Just IMAGINE... How about WOMEN just stop being fucking WHORES? CRAZY, I KNOW, RIGHT?! Why don't fucking toilets just try to be loyal for a day, if they're equal to men? Why can't they fucking resist sucking every Chad's cock, if they are actual people, and not mindless animals?!

Just IMAGINE... How about WOMEN just stop being fucking WHORES? CRAZY, I KNOW, RIGHT?! Why don't fucking toilets just try to be loyal for a day, if they're equal to men? Why can't they fucking resist sucking every Chad's cock, if they are actual people, and not mindless animals?!
It’s over

This vid describes western foids to a tee. “Ascension” isn’t even being betabux anymore, it’s being a straight up cuck. There’s no hope for the West. I rarely come across girls here in my Northeastern city that aren’t typical thots. The few ones that aren’t are first or second gen immigrants and still Chad only…

Last edited:
normies are incapable of blaming foids for anything jfl

JFL dumb cuck sat there and watched. This mf performing on top of a trashcan. :feelskek: