Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most low IQ shit I've read

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Eq

W

Eqs

i dont even want to go into any of these, they're all retarded
he admitted to not reading what I proposed so no point in arguing jfl

@unsettling
@Personalityinkwell
Thoughts?

Very suspicious tbh

he literally has a rick and morty avi lol, what did you expect, "ER worshiping cuck" coming from someone who worships mainstream entertainment made for soys

Last edited:
> rick and morty avi
should be sent to the gulag

Recently I see a suspicious amount of people with soy mentality in here :feelshehe::feelswhere::feelstrash:

Not one word.

What do u expect from a greycel without even 20 posts all year with a rick and morty avi

View attachment 230518
Recently I see a suspicious amount of people with soy mentality in here :feelshehe::feelswhere::feelstrash:
I think the soyguzzling IncelQueer users are infiltrating this site after Reddit banned all the remaining incel subs last week. I'm not part of these cucks though, I'm just a shortcels refugee.

@AccountError

LMAO yeah cos the only acceptable thing to do here is to have some gay ass anime character as an avi. I don't give a damn whether you suspect me of jackshit. The main difference between me and most users on this site is I say and do WHATEVER THE FUCK I want–on and offline.

So funny how you claim to be a non-conformist and against the mainstream, but you subordinate and cuck yourself to whatever the majority of the forum deems to be "cool". So no, I won't apologize for refusing to live my life like a self-pitying miserable bastard like yourself, or ER.

Nevertheless, I wish you luck in your eternal and desperate search for other people's validation, and I'm glad you've found it on this thread LOL

I don't think he's a cuck and at least he's speaking his mind

He's another idiot who spouts the same BS platitudes against ER.

"He was rich"
"He was a standardcel"

It's the same shit by all ER haters. Fuck them

And he's a greycel, so fuck him