Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Most loving grandma in 2023/2024

She deserves more than a max of 15 years in prison

>Sheboon
All I needed to see

Niggers gonna nig.

Pain drives politics.

Race is above gender even for the leftists who seemingly care about women. Only the lowest of low would say there really is no black man, asian or white person, who looks at the women of the other race and wants to hurt the other group by taking advantage of said women. Then you see shit like Yorkshire britain, and you wonder how come racists are militant.

You strike down the evil before it grows even if it right now pushes on evil another group also extorts. You snipe everything down.

Only tragedy brings knowledge.

The very movements who fight against injustice, whatever it may be, in them have factions, and these factions are what future generations would later denouce while patting themselves on the back for not knowing better spamming never again hashtags.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Better to have "color blind" laws liberals want and many non-whites get salty about, then to give the far right of the whites reasons like this to build up their strength. If the white fascists get to power, brocels, you can have your entire nation behind your back but you will loose.

People think too much and do to little.