Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Most kids have some experience with girls

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Last year I was on a holiday in Spain with my family. One day at the pool this young foid, who looked like she was 6 or 7, walked up to my 6 year old brother, said something and then she hugged him. They spent the next few hours playing together and before she left she kissed him on the cheek. It's unreal how I got lifemogged by someone born after 2010.
Most normies are making out at the age of 13. I remember I got made fun of when I was 15 because I have never kissed a girl. It makes me so sad because I know that even if I ascend, no amount of le sexytimes with le usedup25yearoldleftovercumdumpwifey will make up for these early teenage experiences that any average joe had. As I wagecell I won't be able to think back on all those carefree summer nights that I never had because I was rotting inside my bedroom. If I woke up as Dan Bilzerian tomorrow it still wouldn't make up for those wasted teenage years. Remember, life ends at 30 for average men. It doesn't even begin for incels.

Last edited:
You aren't wrong.

The age of losing virginity has been steadily decreasing for the past decade thanks to the hypersexualized pop culture and online dating apps

well true. thinking how much we missed is so brutal and hit me hard

I remember I got made fun of when I was 15 because I have never kissed a girl.
So did I, it feels weird how it's been almost 10 years and I still haven't kissed a girl, don't even know if I could at this point. I bet I'd struggle less with trying to fuck a foid as opposed to kissing one.

Kissing on the cheek is a custom in latin european and latin american coutnries

I remember talking to a couple 13 year olds. They both had girlfriends while I’m a 20 year old virgin

In ER’s autobiography he talked about getting gigamogged by a 12 year old who made out with his 16year old age max right in front of him.

In ER’s autobiography he talked about getting gigamogged by a 12 year old who made out with his 16year old age max right in front of him.
The supreme gentleman didn't deserve this.

you'll never be 15 and in love
lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday
you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just fuck like rabbits
you're in your 20's now
gotta get a good job
gotta be a serious man now
all the good ones are taken
maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy
you have missed out on teenage love

I wish I had experiences as a young teenager... I’ll never know what that’s like..

Jfl. One life and I had to miss out on my youth and prime..

Middle schoolers are exchanging nudes nowadays, Im not shitting you, just go on reddit, lots of parents complaining about their pre teen daughter sending nudes to other peoples pre teen Chad sons, by 13 most girls are no longer virgins

Meanwhile Im a virgin at 22, life is gay

This is so true when i was in 1st year someone in my class said to me if I ever had a girlfriend and we were both just 11

I’ve heard of stories of first graders being “boyfriend and girlfriend”, making out by 3rd grade and fucking by 5th grade, when people are no older than eleven.

LMAO I asked my oneitis in kindergarten out to the dance and got rejected.

Brutal and true. It's potent ragefuel that we can't go back in time and change shit but we don't gotta choice but to make do. I suppose the only way to fix this would be to get with a JB although that's not realistic for us ofc.

And here we are...

Being born was a mistake