Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Most IT users lie about their "relationships"

VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
You've seen a ton of their comments saying "Blah blah I'm balding, 5'4 but I have a 8/10 wife who I fuck every day", but you never see them post proof.
Think about it, it takes next to no effort saying "I have a hot wife" and you don't even have to prove it. And when people question them it's just "lololol haha you must know me so well xdd /ssssss" , which is well renowned for being a very common counter-argument among the most prestigious of debaters. /s :)

Hell I could go there, post shit like "I'm an incel, I hate women out in the open and I got my dick sucked today", who can prove that I didn't? They can pull all their mental gymnastics but at the end of the day I'll pull the classic "wow you're right /s" and bam, I've irrefutably won. They can't argue against it.

And once you dig a bit deeper into their history, you see that they're basically wasting their entire time on reddit talking about shit like gaming (not even popular games), programming, "indie music" (all the things cool kids do these days) and of course the healthy practice of sitting on /r/niceguys 24/7 because apparently their wife loves it when their man goes online to respecc those poor wamen from those evil internet men. But they're only doing it for fun, of course. Unless they need to start arguing. Then it stops being fun and they get pretty angry at you. So angry that they'll report you lmao.

I'm just repeating the obvious of course, but this is for the cuckies watching (Hi!). You're not fooling anyone lol. The only ones who ever post proof of them having "hot partners" are, surprise surprise, the "women" there. What are the odds, eh?

Last edited:
These people cannot argue properly. Went there, debated them, and destroyed their bluepilled fallacies. All they do is virtue signal. They cannot form arguments.

Last edited:
wasn't this obvious from the fucking start?

Based and high iq post.

everyone on reddit makes 6 figures, lives in a 7 room mansion, and has a 8/10 wife.

People who are really fucking tons of Stacey irl don't have time to waste on social media anyway. So yeah quite obvious but why not if this written in order to be read by bipolar cucks.

You've seen a ton of their comments saying "Blah blah I'm balding, 5'4 but I have a 8/10 wife who I fuck every day", but you never see them post proof.
Not seen this there once.

Don't know if OP is cope or like anti-cope or something...

Clearly you have not read their threads.

Every male there is 5'2, balding, possibly fat/skinny (depending on whether they're feeling redpilled that day), autistic and ethnic. It really is a sad place filled with the most unfortunate men, it seems. But it's okay, they have 4-6 8/10 gfs they fuck daily.

I've seen it. maybe not that exact example but stories of people being short as fuck and bald and girls being like its not even that bad i like bald midgets. just be smooth and charming bro.

Every male there is 5'2, balding, possibly fat/skinny (depending on whether they're feeling redpilled that day), autistic and ethnic. It really is a sad place filled with the most unfortunate men, it seems. But it's okay, they have 4-6 8/10 gfs they fuck daily.
Lyingtears tbh.

Lyingtears tbh.

No no, it's true! They've told everyone! Sure they never actually show themselves together, but that's because the evil incels will dox them!

What, you think they could be LYING to try and fuck with us? Ridiculous.

"/s"

iTs On ThE iNtErNeT sO iT mUsT bE tRuE

Most normies get laid, it's just that when they say "8/10 wife" they really mean their looksmatch or below, reddit people would rate a girl who's a 3 a 9 jfl, just like a guy who is a solid 4 on there would be a 6-7.

No no, it's true! They've told everyone! Sure they never actually show themselves together, but that's because the evil incels will dox them!

What, you think they could be LYING to try and fuck with us? Ridiculous.

"/s"
Kek :lul:

First part seems somewhat correct.

But from my experience they seem to 'volcels' or virgins even themselves, but they are 'totally cool' with the way things are (lol)
Cucks in other words

Some others have gfs or wives but admit 'my wife isn't exactly a Stacy' I.e. She's a hideous landwhale

Most normies get laid, it's just that when they say "8/10 wife" they really mean their looksmatch or below, reddit people would rate a girl who's a 3 a 9 jfl, just like a guy who is a solid 4 on there would be a 6-7.

You might be onto something here. Truly, every single woman to grace this earth is definitely too good to be UNDER 8/10.

This would require more investi- oh wait they never post pictures... Nevermind. Can't prove or disprove that.

I've seen it. maybe not that exact example but stories of people being short as fuck and bald and girls being like its not even that bad i like bald midgets. just be smooth and charming bro.
I've seen some guys there say like, 'dude seriously I'm short and balding and I've gotten laid so...' Translation: by pure luck they fucked Stacy while she was between Chads while she was heavily drunk. She then woke up in his bed, vomited, ran out disgusted and considered accusing of rape.

First part seems somewhat correct.

But from my experience they seem to 'volcels' or virgins even themselves, but they are 'totally cool' with the way things are (lol)
Cucks in other words

Some others have gfs or wives but admit 'my wife isn't exactly a Stacy' I.e. She's a hideous landwhale

Yeah there are those as well, the more, ahem, "respecting" kind who want to make sure they've respected enough women before they enter into a relationship with their 9/10 humble girl.

You might be onto something here. Truly, every single woman to grace this earth is definitely too good to be UNDER 8/10.

This would require more investi- oh wait they never post pictures... Nevermind. Can't prove or disprove that.

Jesus fucking christ

Jesus fucking christ

Now that's the next cover of Cosmopolitan and GQ! Astonishing, I'm properly jelly.

However they're irrelevant to this discussion, they're not on /r/slayersmiles

I've seen some guys there say like, 'dude seriously I'm short and balding and I've gotten laid so...' Translation: by pure luck they fucked Stacy while she was between Chads while she was heavily drunk. She then woke up in his bed, vomited, ran out disgusted and considered accusing of rape.
I've seen those and I've seen women say they're okay with short and bald men. i call bullshit. if they came up to you on the street you wouldn't want them. anyone can say anything on the internet just to win an argument. real life is another matter.

Numales are another breed of cuck. They need to be beheaded with stone implements

I think the cucktears gaylords are envious of the honesty of incels. They would never have the balls to admit that they're subhumans and allow foids to treat them as meal tickets and doormats. But they clearly are.

I've seen those and I've seen women say they're okay with short and bald men. i call bullshit. if they came up to you on the street you wouldn't want them. anyone can say anything on the internet just to win an argument. real life is another matter.

Nah they USED to like them. That's what they say, "my EX bf used to be short", "I had a guy who WAS short" etc. Never "my CURRENT bf is short".

Clearly, their height must have hidden genetic misogyny. But I think they're finding a cure, since every short guy there has now MULTIPLE girls.

Most people who claim they are successful people on the internet are lying.
Anybody who spends more time on the internet than required to look shit up or post facebook bs is an undercover loser or failed normie because successful people don't waste time with communities or bragging about their lives on the internet when they have actually good lives to lead.

Most of incel tears are like those guys who are making tons of money hanging out on the chans.
Fiction.