Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most intense thing to ever happen to me

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]My parrot wouldn't shut the hell up while I was fapping to Jenna Jamesons' 'Flashpoint'. He was really rattling my cage so I decided to rattle his fucking cage right back. Shot my fat load on his eye. It was all red afterwards and the vet bertstared me pretty hard. I bertstared back saying that he shat in his own eye and it was friggin intense for like 2 days of bertstaring. Then we both came.[/font]

Octopusgun2 said:
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]My parrot wouldn't shut the hell up while I was fapping to Jenna Jamesons' 'Flashpoint'. He was really rattling my cage so I decided to rattle his fucking cage right back. Shot my fat load on his eye. It was all red afterwards and the vet bertstared me pretty hard. I bertstared back saying that he shat in his own eye and it was friggin intense for like 2 days of bertstaring. Then we both came.[/font]

lmao

This was the kek I needed today.

Nice pussy she is

your posts + your avatar is uncomfortable as hell lol