Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Most insectoid race?

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

title

• curries

• whites

• east asians

• south east asians

• MENA/Arabs

• Blaques

• Aboriginals

• Hispanics

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
What race is most like a bug?

Imo curries and abos look most like bugs. But east Asians are msot collectivist which is bug trait.

is this even a question? it's rice ofc
they look like insects and their facial features are very buggy
Opinion | China Waits for an Apology - The New York Times
asian Meme Templates - Imgflip
Chinese man sues his wife for being ugly, and the court AGREES... awarding  him $120,000 | Daily Mail Online

Asians and it's not even close.

Most random question ever

Chinkjeets, a lot of the time they're turbomanlets while also looking like brown mutt chinks, literal beetles. At least Japs/Koreans/Northern Chinese bugs are taller and more lightskinned. :feelsjuice:

Chinkjeets, a lot of the time they're turbomanlets while also looking like brown mutt chinks, literal beetles. At least Japs/Koreans/Northern Chinese bugs are taller and more lightskinned. :feelsjuice:
This.
With ricecels you need to separate the higher stock from the absolute chink bottom.

Sheboons tbh.
Most bugs break into your house looking for food to steal. What do you think niggers do?

I need some jungle rice whores on my dick:feelsohh:

Northern Chinese look decent because of mongol admixture

Abos are mogged even by curries
I think that's as low as you can go

Over fuel for @CrippledByLonelines

Abos are mogged even by curries
I think that's as low as you can go
Nah abo mogs curry cause they’re bigger and don’t get male pattern baldness. They also don’t have any of our failos like small cock, street shitter, or bobs & vegene, heck normies outside of australia hardly even know who abos are