Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Most incels will look down on fellowcels once they've ascended or betabuxxed

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Celiacel
★★★★★
Nobody truly gives a fuck about fellow man pain, and you can examine this phenomenon clearly via the observation of volcels and youngcels yet to be facially developed.

You'll notice a rapid shift of threads over time starting from resonating to the inceldom experience and steeply descending into unjustified hopium and incels resentment, with the grand finale of ascension celebratory thread following departure.

It's so repetitive and boring but the truth residues nobody gives a shit period.

Nobody truly gives a fuck about fellow man pain, and you can examine this phenomenon clearly via the observation of volcels and youngcels yet to be facially developed.

You'll notice a rapid shift of threads over time starting from resonating to the inceldom experience and steeply descending into unjustified hopium and incels resentment, with the grand finale of ascension celebratory thread following departure.

It's so repetitive and boring but the truth residues nobody gives a shit period.
At that moment they stop to matter to other incels, as it should be

I'm simply suspicious of 2022 youngcels who join in August, come here for a month or so, spam a bunch of water threads, and then "ascend" and ask to be banned. :feelsUgh:

no one gives a fuck about a man except himself

I'm simply suspicious of 2022 youngcels who join in August, come here for a month or so, spam a bunch of water threads, and then "ascend" and ask to be banned. :feelsUgh:
Not only that but they'll undergo a total character switch and became prosocial profeminists once they've acquired the sacred le pussy

we're not meant to get pussy, it goes against the societal order
that's not to say that we can't

we certainly will never 'earn' or be 'worthy' of pussy the way only chad can be
or maybe beta cucks for being betas

but that doesn't mean it's impossible
the system excludes us but every system has a vulnerability and can be hacked

I think it's pretty simple you just go to a poor country where feminism basically doesn't exist

If or when I ascend I will look down on incels because I will have broken the system against all odds
which is something that anyone can do

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back