Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most incels who make it to the blackpill stay a little bit and then turn back to the bluepill

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
As the blackpills get worse its too much for most men. It will make grown men cry and mental health problems. Some men were shaking with rage on some pills and couldn't sleep then missing work or school.

In the end few men make it to the blackpill and almost all the men who make it to see the start of truth they turn back before long for the comfort of the bluepill.

Quite a few other guys their dead bodies are found after a pill they could not handle. Men who would rather choke to death than stay alive through the pain of the blackpill they read.

You see guys like MGTOW big burly men who have endured hardship and suffering in their life.. iron gym bros guys. And after minutes of reading just a few blackpills they use cognitive dissonance to erase what they saw from their minds and are too fearful to open one of these sites again.

I tend to become bluepilled if I stay isolated. But once I encounter the real world and people hear my voice, I am blackpilled once again.

Ya its painful for me to go outside and get reminded of how superior normies are than me genetically.

The dog pill almost made me commit suicide.

It's too disgusting and wicked to even think about. Some truths are too hard to accept.

You can identify who is a REAL incel and who isn't. Someone who denies the dog pill is always bluepilled in some way.

I tend to become bluepilled if I stay isolated. But once I encounter the real world and people hear my voice, I am blackpilled once again.
That's right. Privileged female snowflakes may talk about getting triggered all day, but they know nothing about what it's like when I try to come back to (social) life and I immediately get reminded of where my place is. I'll never be able to return to the bluepill for long.

This is true. Also a lot of men are not really blackpilled, they just think they are but still exhibit bluepill behaviors, it's sad really.
Only way I can see someone enduring the blackpill is if the person was already blackpilled before finding its community.
Or be mentally deranged as me of course :society:

Im way too pass blue pill, even if i drop the blackpill and isolate myself.

You become truly black pilled after brutal rejections, relationship experiences etc Everytime you try to go back to the blue pill, your brutal memories will stop you. Men who never approached women are easily to get blue pilled again after taking the black pill.

I don’t know, I’m kind of on the fence. Some people on her I think are whack…like slamming the door in your moms friends face, refusing to tutor women or speak to women at work, purposely going out of your way to make women uncomfortable. Like idk, that’s just odd behaviour that makes others think your…odd…which people usually already think. Like I still want to get laid, I’m in my 20s, I’m not just going to give up and soak the door in 60 year old women’s faces because they’re a girl. Idk I’m so conflicted. I have so much hate towards women and the rejections I’ve had, but I’m not willing to publicly act like that Infront of people. If that’s being black pilled then idk maybe I am a blue pill cuck LOL. I just save my thoughts and shit for the forums lol. So tl;dr I think it takes a lot of mental strain to be “black pilled” 100% of the time and black pill behaviour is uncomfortable to do in public
My last roomate was 22, younger than me, and said he had 100+ kills BEFORE his current gf of 3 years….so 100+ kills by 18. Not sure how true it is but…:feelsrope:

Indeed it's too harsh for some people to absorb.

I never met an incel irl who was blackpilled 100% every second of his life since he found out blackpill.

As the blackpills get worse its too much for most men. It will make grown men cry and mental health problems. Some men were shaking with rage on some pills and couldn't sleep then missing work or school.

In the end few men make it to the blackpill and almost all the men who make it to see the start of truth they turn back before long for the comfort of the bluepill.

Quite a few other guys their dead bodies are found after a pill they could not handle. Men who would rather choke to death than stay alive through the pain of the blackpill they read.

You see guys like MGTOW big burly men who have endured hardship and suffering in their life.. iron gym bros guys. And after minutes of reading just a few blackpills they use cognitive dissonance to erase what they saw from their minds and are too fearful to open one of these sites again.
its because we still think we have a chance a lot of incels dont even know they are incels and live their entire lives in denial

Some people go to the blackpilled as a cope only to realize they don’t like it, and go back to trying to be bluepilled:feelsjuice: I wouldn’t say that’s most incels tbh

People value good emotions over truth.

if you understand this, everything falls into place