Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most incels think of women as goddesses

Limitcel

Limitcel

z = a + bi / {a,b ∈ R) , {i = sqr(-1)}
★★★★★
They have an ideal of a woman in their heads, which they idolize even when they say they hate it, in fact I would even say that the hate is often proportional to this idolization of women, as a kind of damage control

I once heard it on an alternative podcast (which reads about things that are similar to those posted here) in which the host is a semi-incel who only lost his virginity at the age of 24
And he talks about his experience about always going to a field where he walked and imagining what it would be like to walk there with this ideal girlfriend
And as every incel has this fantasy vision for women, he jokingly talks about how something that is translated is something like "goddessman".

And stopping to reflect, it makes sense, this also explains the fear of women, of hitting on them or interacting with them, it's like interacting with a cosmic being

@Kaichee

In your post this is evident
Seeing a woman dressed like a whore is similar to seeing a desecrated image of Christ or Muhammad for a religious
(Your post is just an example of what is basically the plot of most of the posts here and a criticism of myself)

Last edited:
Dis you?

Brutal 183rd post bro

It's called being a cuck, and unfortunately most males have that mentality

@Kaichee Yes, I don't take on the personality that most incels take on, I had another account in the past and wrote about wanting to rape and kill women almost every day
But I lost interest in being like that, nowadays I'm much less "ignorant" and I only care about real reality even if it violates my conservative principles

yes many 'blackpilled incels' are foid worshipping femdomcucks

>femdom.IS users talk about the oppressive gynocracy bc they want foids to chain them up and peg them in the ass
>I talk about the oppressive gynocracy bc I'm concerned about the harsh fate of men in a feminist society
>we are not the same

It is true and only natural for an outsider to have a generalized view of "the other", whether that be ethnics looking at whites/vice versa or us looking at women, since it's nigh impossible to view things from the other's perspective - but it's retarded to plant the term "goddess" as that implies some sort of devotion.
idolatry and hate are mutually exclusive - it might be true in the general population but neither for the users of this site or incels as a whole
just because someone has an ideal woman in their mind, it doesn't mean they will project that into women as a whole

but why tf are you trying to defend foids who dress as whores

simp thread

@Kaichee Yes, I don't take on the personality that most incels take on, I had another account in the past and wrote about wanting to rape and kill women almost every day
But I lost interest in being like that, nowadays I'm much less "ignorant" and I only care about real reality even if it violates my conservative principles
You sure dont.

I dont talk about killing or raping foids either but mate, there is a limit to cucking.

You sure dont.

I dont talk about killing or raping foids either but mate, there is a limit to cucking.
I think he means he was an infiltrator who posted ITbait, then got bored

i did NOT read allat GrAY yap

For many incels, just one foid being able to live up to their idealized conception of their perfect gf they have in their minds is enough to redeem the entire opposite sex as if they can now suddenly pretend one decent foid is enough to cancel out the 99% of other sluts and their dismal behavior or treatment of men.

this also explains the fear of women, of hitting on them or interacting with them, it's like interacting with a cosmic being
the only reason any of us might fear women is because they've treated us poorly in the past.
Most of us don't "fear" interacting with women, women just don't want to interact back.

It is true and only natural for an outsider to have a generalized view of "the other", whether that be ethnics looking at whites/vice versa or us looking at women, since it's nigh impossible to view things from the other's perspective - but it's retarded to plant the term "goddess" as that implies some sort of devotion.
idolatry and hate are mutually exclusive - it might be true in the general population but neither for the users of this site or incels as a whole
just because someone has an ideal woman in their mind, it doesn't mean they will project that into women as a whole
For me it is an idolization similar to that of a god, it is not just as a concept outside everyday life but as something that is too sacred, that lives in dreams that lights up the days

but why tf are you trying to defend foids who dress as whores

simp thread
I'm not defending her, otherwise I wouldn't even call her a whore, in fact I don't care about her

For me it is an idolization similar to that of a god, it is not just as a concept outside everyday life but as something that is too sacred, that lives in dreams that lights up the days
in which case this is too specific to warrant "most incels" being in the title

I'm not defending her, otherwise I wouldn't even call her a whore, in fact I don't care about her
then y r u accusing a user of foid worship for calling out a whore

also y do u support fags

the only reason any of us might fear women is because they've treated us poorly in the past.
Most of us don't "fear" interacting with women, women just don't want to interact back.
You don't create fear in interacting with men just because some of them bullied you in the past, clearly it's something different

then y r u accusing a user of foid worship for calling out a whore

also y do u support fags
Yes, because he cares about her, women are whores and I have nothing to do with that, nothing will change for me
I have nothing against fags firstly because they represent nothing to me secondly because in a way they are victims of their own desires

You don't create fear in interacting with men just because some of them bullied you in the past, clearly it's something different
Bro (or foid)....just stop now. For your own sake.

No I don't like talking to men either. Calling it fear is pushing it a bit far but I'm as uncomfortable talking to either.
Not because of bullying, just because neither is pleasant to talk to.

I can see what you mean when you talk about seeing women as goddesses but I think you're going a bit far.
Can expecting women to have some modesty really be compared to idolatry ?

in which case this is too specific to warrant "most incels" being in the title
I don't think it's clear what I mean by the post, so
For an incel to cry over female degeneration, he has to have a platonic ideal of her and given the way he is affected by female degeneration, I highly doubt he doesn't adore this ideal.
And it is also difficult to separate a Platonic ideal from a God

I can see what you mean when you talk about seeing women as goddesses but I think you're going a bit far.
OP is a gay drag queen that is y he defends whores, he can relate to them

No I don't like talking to men either. Calling it fear is pushing it a bit far but I'm as uncomfortable talking to either.
Not because of bullying, just because neither is pleasant to talk to.

Ok, I got it

For an incel to cry over female degeneration
Whores are detestable, it doesn't require any hifalutin ideal to recognize that

I don't think it's clear what I mean by the post, so
For an incel to cry over female degeneration, he has to have a platonic ideal of her and given the way he is affected by female degeneration, I highly doubt he doesn't adore this ideal.
And it is also difficult to separate a Platonic ideal from a God
Its very clear what you mean, stop trying to talk down to people. You are trying to pass yourself off as some kind of hyper intelligent, enlightened guru. We might be rough around the edges but we are not stupid.

I'm not conservative man, not anymore, not being conservative ≠ not being incel
in this case, not being conservative = fag worship

so idk I think it's a stretch that you're accusing people of platonism for not loving whores and fags as much as you

i feel as if you're jumping through hoops to somehow prove incels idolize women in some form or another
which is not even true and rather retarded if you apply it to any other scenario
for you to be upset over being raped, you need a platonic ideal of being raped, which given how rape affects people, has to be adored?
Even if you were correct there is no correlation between hatred of something and being infatuated with an idealized version of it. This is too personal a subject to generalize.

Its very clear what you mean, stop trying to talk down to people. You are trying to pass yourself off as some kind of hyper intelligent, enlightened guru. We might be rough around the edges but we are not stupid.
I apologize if it seems like I'm "talking down to people" that's not my intention

i feel as if you're jumping through hoops to somehow prove incels idolize women in some form or another
which is not even true and rather retarded if you apply it to any other scenario
for you to be upset over being raped, you need a platonic ideal of being raped, which given how rape affects people, has to be adored?
Even if you were correct there is no correlation between hatred of something and being infatuated with an idealized version of it. This is too personal a subject to generalize.
It's damage control, i way to escape this stupidity that haunts you

but then..
In this case, I'm talking about the feeling of stupidity in fantasizing about women even though I don't have a chance with them, it's something general and it happens to me, it's not exactly for anyone here to take personally

In this case, I'm talking about the feeling of stupidity in fantasizing about women even though I don't have a chance with them, it's something general and it happens to me, it's not exactly for anyone here to take personally
You are the personification of the current state of .is in 2024.