Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most incels on this site are beta asf

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★
Most incels on this site promote to be a betabux they have a soyboy mentality
You can't be a Chad no matter what surgery you do deal with it what you can achieve is to be a betabux

Most of betaincels wageslave to save money for surgery and the time(tiktoktiktok) POW you have 30,35 years old and around that age..... It's Betabux time and most women at that age have kids gl with that you fuking cuck

Just rise Chad kids theory....

Had to be an octobercel..:feelsbadman:

lifeisbullshit95
Recruit
-
JoinedOct 17, 2018Messages93

You clearly haven't browsed the site enough, nerd.

The difference between blackpilled incel looksmaxers and betabuxers is that betabuxers will marry a 40 y/o roastie and raise someone else's kids and think he is being a man by stepping up. We on the other hand will be looking to impregnate a virgin or in the worst case, manipulate and hustle old roasties looking to settle down into giving us sex, by dangling the carrot called marriage infront of their faces

Some guys can become Chads or Chadlites through surgery, I admit it’s a small amount but I’ve seen it. Most people who think about surgery are in their late teens or early 20’s, yes, they missed out but do they want to miss EVERYTHING? If surgery could’ve made me attractive, I would’ve had it in a heartbeat then I’d get some plain Jane to pay off my debt then proceed to live a normal life.

The difference between blackpilled incel looksmaxers and betabuxers is that betabuxers will marry a 40 y/o roastie and raise someone else's kids and think he is being a man by stepping up. We on the other hand will be looking to impregnate a virgin or in the worst case, manipulate and hustle old roasties looking to settle down into giving us sex, by dangling the carrot called marriage infront of their faces
omg no comment
lifeisbullshit95
Recruit
-

JoinedOct 17, 2018Messages93

You clearly haven't browsed the site enough, nerd.
jfl at that meme

Last edited:
They are momentarily incels, not real incels fucked for life. They want to """""ascend"""" through surgeries. And they put women on pedestal to the point where they are willing to sacrifice their entire life on the useless purpose of marrying up a used femoid.

This is basically the concept of "ascension", having no purpose in life other than marry up, or fuck a bunch of stacies. Stop, that's it.This is basically the only "meaningful" purpose of the majority of incels.

Agreed, the majority of people on here aren't ugly as well.

Agreed, the majority of people on here aren't ugly as well.
044F954A 3FAD 4497 B384 43018122C49D

they are just redpilled normies larping as blackpilled sub5 you cant really ascend if you are truecel

They are momentarily incels, not real incels fucked for life. They want to """""ascend"""" through surgeries. And they put women on pedestal to the point where they are willing to sacrifice their entire life on the useless purpose of marrying up a used femoid.

This is basically the concept of "ascension", having no purpose in life other than marry up, or fuck a bunch of stacies. Stop, that's it.This is basically the only "meaningful" purpose of the majority of incels.

Cope, my chin surgery will up me by few points, and of course we are beta that's why we don't get laid, actually we are omegas...

tbhthb
your mentality is beta your appearance is omega but you know women are selfless and enticreatures
they are just redpilled normies larping as blackpilled sub5 you cant really ascend if you are truecel
this is what I'm trying to say but with this post i spotted fakecels

I'm pretty much a chad, I just look ugly af :worryfeels::cryfeels:
I'm pretty much a chad, I just look ugly af :worryfeels::cryfeels:

JFL at incels calling incels beta