Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most incels look just as good or better than their dad and taller thanks to better nutrition

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
despite this:

- they're cucked father looks down on them
- they'll still be incel forever because of hypergamy
- no one will acknowledge they have it harder in this era
- their dad will call them gay for caring or thinking about how to improve their looks

Your dad ended up having sex. Thats the best arguement one can say.

My dad is taller than me. He is 5'11 and can get up to 6ft with some lift. I'm like 5'10 on a good day.

my dad mogs me

Your dad ended up having sex. Thats the best arguement one can say.

I'm a better person than all those starving people who grew up in shitty countries and times of war because I get to eat

The main argument to this is it gets easier the longer ago it was. Tinder and online dating has made it so foids can have a list of Chads delivered to them when before the internet, they would only get Chads they happened to meet in person.

Nope. My dad was a bodybuilder with over 19.6 inches arms and a low body percentage and I am a small guy no girl will ever look at me like I am a man.

My dad heightmogs me, framemogs me, facemogs me, beardmogs me, strengthmogs me, racemogs me and nationmogs me :feelscry:

despite this:

- they're cucked father looks down on them
- they'll still be incel forever because of hypergamy
- no one will acknowledge they have it harder in this era
- their dad will call them gay for caring or thinking about how to improve their looks
Dahek you on about? My dad mogs me to hell and back jfl

My dad is slightly taller than me and his younger version mogs me to hell and back. Legit Chad in his youth tbh..

I mog my dad but my grandpa mogs me and this entire website.

I'm far shorter than my dad

My dad was shorter than me but much more handsome before the Norwood reaper took him.

I’m 2 inches taller than my dad.. I look more masculine cause beard but he would look like a killer if he grew a beard . He framemogs me though with his giant wrists. I bideltoidmog him

I look a lot like my dad, but not nearly as ugly. He's one of the ugliest people I've ever seen.

He got my mom because he was a big shot with lots of $$$. Reading between the lines of what my mom told me, she married my dad because she wanted a guy she was sure would never cheat on her -- which evidently her previous Chad boyfriends had made a habit out of.

It's like that song. How does it go again?

very legit post. My dad would be incel if he grew up in the west. Anyone who says "patriarchy is cope" is a braindead moron.

My dad moggs me at fucking 70

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back