Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious most incels LARP as inceltears

C450_4matic

C450_4matic

AMG IN DISGUISE
-
this might seem like a random question but are you inceltears?
This quote got me thinking, an the way I see it, incels are more likely to LARP as inceltear rather than the other way around. Here's why

A typical inceltear user, a normie, would have invested his/her time and energy on something more productive, rather than observing and studying the scums of society. An incel however, being at he bottom of society, wishes to be anything else besides being an incel as it's possibly the worst thing to happen to anyone. We've seen plenty of incels here LARPING as Chads, anime characters and many more. Deep down inside, we know, that we would've given anything to have what an inceltear user has, a normal life. Healthy sex life, goals and most importantly, a reason to live.

Back them fuck up brother...most inceltears users are not "normies". They are overwhelmingly male incels in denial or fat feminist roasties who would be incel if they were male.

Most incels arr larping to being incel as well.
There are many fakecels here who mock our struggle

Yeah. It's incels who get off on self deprecation. IT is like their virtual chastity cage.

Oh man if u only knew.
I talked to over 20-30"incels" here in private and in discord. There are very few truecels. Most arent even incels just larping.
I aint a snitch so not gonna disclose who,but some are even the fakecel witch hunters themselves.

WHO CAN WE EVEN TRUST AT THIS POINT

This actually makes sense though... I'm scared IT larpers are reading this now.

Oh man if u only knew.
I talked to over 20-30"incels" here in private and in discord. There are very few truecels. Most arent even incels just larping.
I aint a snitch so not gonna disclose who,but some are even the fakecel witch hunters themselves.

What is your discord username?

Oh man if u only knew.

Tell me all the fakecels now I'll fucking kill them

Oh man if u only knew.
But only normals use discord.

Oh man if u only knew.
Truecels don't reveal their pictures

90% of inceltears are bluepilled incels in denial. the other 10% are fat women

"the scums of society."

So you are an /r/inceltears user? No incel blames themselves or thinks they are somehow scum for being socially outcasted for their looks

Another piece of evidence is that you think incels have no reason to live outside of sex, which we can't get and that we have no goals AKA completely baseless statement

Oh man if u only knew.
This is why it's just better to just play games watch anime than to waste time on this site. I don't believe there are incel sites anywhere.

cunts are so dramatic...out of hundreds here there are like 10-20 fakecels. retards think everyone is gl

Deep down inside, we know, that we would've given anything to have what an inceltear user has, a normal life. Healthy sex life, goals and most importantly, a reason to live.

I would do anything for a normal life...:feelsbadman:

Deep down inside, we know, that we would've given anything to have what an inceltear user has, a normal life. Healthy sex life, goals and most importantly, a reason to live.
Most of them are pathetic low t cucks who get no pussy. Might as well wish we were a slug, they have the same level of awareness.

You've got no idea of the fakecel problem OP. There's tons of guys here who are larping.

I'll call 2 of them out now:

@Twisted has had 2 high school girlfriends, and REFUSED to kiss them when they tried.

@Jewsel has hooked up with multiple foids yet larps here as incel.

There's many more of them out there too. Discord is cancer, loaded with fakes. I kid you not - incels are a minority on that server.

Uncle Tomcels might think they're better than us, but that really isn't the case.

>Discord

You've got no idea of the fakecel problem OP. There's tons of guys here who are larping.

@Twisted has had 2 high school girlfriends, and REFUSED to kiss them when they tried.

There's many more of them out there too. Discord is cancer, loaded with fakes. I kid you not - incels are a minority on that server.
Lmao true,kids here have no idea about the state of discord.
Where real Incels who suffer are LITERALLY mocked by fakecels and larpers.

That place is a sick joke.

I shitpost on IT to trigger normies.

Lmao true,kids here have no idea about the state of discord.
Where real Incels who suffer are LITERALLY mocked by fakecels and larpers.

That place is a sick joke.
You can't talk about real incels.

I expected better from Twisted. Disappointed, turns out he was a normie all along.

This quote got me thinking, an the way I see it, incels are more likely to LARP as inceltear rather than the other way around. Here's why

A typical inceltear user, a normie, would have invested his/her time and energy on something more productive, rather than observing and studying the scums of society. An incel however, being at he bottom of society, wishes to be anything else besides being an incel as it's possibly the worst thing to happen to anyone. We've seen plenty of incels here LARPING as Chads, anime characters and many more. Deep down inside, we know, that we would've given anything to have what an inceltear user has, a normal life. Healthy sex life, goals and most importantly, a reason to live.

Back them fuck up brother...most inceltears users are not "normies". They are overwhelmingly male incels in denial or fat feminist roasties who would be incel if they were male.

dont forget that normie guy who impregnated a gook and fucked like 20 girls overseas but its ok because he cant get nordic stacy in uk xD

I'm pretty sure you are a larper,

I'm pretty sure you are a larper,