Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Most incels could look like him if they drank water, worked on being happier, worked out, and groomed their hair"

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
82vlrrcp01361.jpg

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/k64nzk/ive_seen_men_ascend_with_less_tbh/geiycoh/

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

that could be sarcasm, tbh

Why do they censor names tho? We aren't reddit users, and I wish there was a gym for height/face and some nw0 hair to be groomed :feelshaha: :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Nah, most still make the same meme comments so I wouldn't be surprised if they really believe it.

"and groomed their hair"

what hair ? :feelshaha:

Just work on being happier and your bones will grow!

Nah, most still make the same meme comments so I wouldn't be surprised if they really believe it.

the response to the comment is 100% sarcastic, though.
everybody drinks water and tries to be happy, and there's no way those things can actually improve your appearance.
the more typical, nonsarcastic argument would be that personality is important or looks don't matter that much.

the response to the comment is 100% sarcastic, though.
everybody drinks water and tries to be happy, and there's no way those things can actually improve your appearance.
the more typical, nonsarcastic argument would be that personality is important or looks don't matter that much.
You're vastly overestimating this guy's IQ :feelskek:

I've done all of this, and water has been literally the only thing I've drank for four years, JFL.

drink water to make your jaw bone's bigger theory.
At this point IT is living fucking meme and yet they still have zero self awareness.

It must be the water

I think it's sarcasm but I wouldn't be surprised if it were serious considering how retarded and Low-IQ ITcels are.

No, incels have no problems with chads who also are genuinely nice persons. If anything, it only makes our situation even worse. Average and below average men dont stand a chance against a chad who is equally nice and respectful. Even more so if foids take niceness for granted.

Just drink water theory.
No, incels have no problems with chads who also are genuinely nice persons. If anything, it only makes our situation even worse. Average and below average men dont stand a chance against a chad who is equally nice and respectful. Even more so if foids take niceness for granted.
I have a problem with chads coz they get sex and I dont.

Just drink water theory

That's only true for the whitecels

I think it's sarcasm but I wouldn't be surprised if it were serious considering how retarded and Low-IQ ITcels are.
Came into this thread to say exactly that, and the fact that the comment even has some upvotes shows that those people can't identify sarcasm when it doesn't have an "/s" right after. Again, the person who left that comment could actually believe that. Nonetheless, those people are fucking weirdos, don't browse that sub.

This guy is in the upper echelon of attractiveness.

I could look like that if I worked on being happier?

I'd have to become white first, and there's no way I could make my curly sand nigger hair look like that (and my hair is on its way out).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back