Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Most incels are the product of betabuxed relationships

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
If your mom had fucked a Chad you probably would be a Chad with an awesome sex life. But no, you're an ugly subhuman cause your mom fucked a betabux ugly loser when she "settled down". Don't be ashamed it's not your fault, my dad was an ugly loser, he left us but my mom married him cause she was dying of hunger in an poor town in Galicia otherwise she would've never fucked such an ugly subhuman. That happened to me and probably the same happened to you. Look at your dad and tell me if I'm wrong.

If your mom had fucked a Chad you probably would be a Chad with an awesome sex life. But no, you're an ugly subhuman cause your mom fucked a betabux ugly loser when she "settled down".
That is not how genetics works. A female can fuck chad and still have an Incel kid, as when an Asian woman has a kid with a white chad. It does not make it more likely to be a chad child as far as I know.

My dad was a Chad. But he was a neglectful drunk :feelsbadman:

you're not wrong

That is not how genetics works. A female can fuck chad and still have an Incel kid, as when an Asian woman has a kid with a white chad. It does not make it more likely to be a chad child as far as I know.

Yes precisely. Usually the woman is the one with the shit genes because females do not have to compete for sex like men do, let alone all the complicated dominant vs recessive shit, epigenetics, etc.

When i look at picture of my dad i want to rope before it's too late an i become like him tbh.

I'm just joking around of course. Or am I? Maybe not. I hear the word chad and all empathy goes out the window.
well I'm not a Chad I'm rotting on this forum so empathy would be nice

My dad was too based for my mom who had nothing better left in her life than to have me at 34. So he left after my birth and hit the booze.

well I'm not a Chad I'm rotting on this forum so empathy would be nice
You got it bro. Alcoholism in the family is about the worst thing in the world for a young man's development.

Yes precisely. Usually the woman is the one with the shit genes because females do not have to compete for sex like men do, let alone all the complicated dominant vs recessive shit, epigenetics, etc.
Exacty! I didn't even mention epigenetic changes.

If your mom had fucked a Chad you probably would be a Chad with an awesome sex life. But no, you're an ugly subhuman cause your mom fucked a betabux ugly loser when she "settled down". Don't be ashamed it's not your fault, my dad was an ugly loser, he left us but my mom married him cause she was dying of hunger in an poor town in Galicia otherwise she would've never fucked such an ugly subhuman. That happened to me and probably the same happened to you. Look at your dad and tell me if I'm wrong.

tbh im my case this isnt true. Both my parents were at least slightly above average in looks. Plus my dad was a fucking nutter in his younger days who people were scared shitless of so not a beta by any means of the imagination. I have no idea what went wrong with me tbh, I got my dads ability to fight and that earned me a halfway respectable reputation amongst other men but to women I may as well not exist

Last edited:
Not my case, my mom was a christian italian high-tier becky who lost all her christianity as soon as a german 6'2 chad fucked her raw. He left her because chad has better things to do that raising a son and genetic recombination rekt me making me 5'8 and with almost all bad features of both parents.

My dad is chad though

All a lottery with genetics

I can relate, my dad in his youth was a chadlite, but he waste his genetics with my mother. The bastard can still get sex without paying today.

Not my case, my mom was a christian italian high-tier becky who lost all her christianity as soon as a german 6'2 chad fucked her raw. He left her because chad has better things to do that raising a son and genetic recombination rekt me making me 5'8 and with almost all bad features of both parents.
How the hell did you get such a good racial mixing oppurtunity and still come out a genetic failure. I imagined a German and Italian would make beautiful children.

How the hell did you get such a good racial mixing oppurtunity and still come out a genetic failure. I imagined a German and Italian would make beautiful children.
I look like a manlet version of my dad, his facial bone structure but recessed and with smaller cheekbones, with the brown hair+eyes of my mom; the height can be either for the genetic recombination or being underfed during my teenage years, probably the first one since I was always a little shorter than the rest of kids. Thank god I don't live with him, his face and height would remind me everyday how good life could have been.

I can relate, my dad in his youth was a chadlite, but he waste his genetics with my mother. The bastard can still get sex without paying today.
my dad was either germanic chadlite or chad, and my mom was blonde irish stacylite. I would be good if not for damn acne

my dad was either germanic chadlite or chad, and my mom was blonde irish stacylite. I would be good if not for damn acne
Interesting revelation, rightly you say you would be chadlite with surgeries, was acne cystic what ruined you?

Interesting revelation, rightly you say you would be chadlite with surgeries, was acne cystic what ruined you?
I'm not quite sure it was extreme cystic acne but it was definitely bad. Plus I picked at it and was left with scarring :feelsUnreal:

possibly, but most likely