Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most incels are respectful towards women in person, maybe too respectful

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
they/we just vent our frustrations on the forum

And women hate men who talk to them with respect (Tupac shaker video)

It’s actually the Chads that make vulgar jokes around them and slap their asses, and they like it

yet it’s guys like us who are blamed for ‘harassing’ women

they/we just vent our frustrations on the forum

And women hate men who talk to them with respect (Tupac shaker video)

It’s actually the Chads that make vulgar jokes around them and slap their asses, and they like it

yet it’s guys like us who are blamed for ‘harassing’ women
Well They blame both for harassing. It’s just the standard for harassment is different. For us, if we sit too close to them at a coffee shop it’s “creepy and harassment” but for Chad it’s 3 years later when they see he’s just become famous and they suddenly remember that the 4 nights of rough sex wasn’t consensual

We are both respectful and afraid of women.

I'm respectful because women hold way too much social power. Even one offhanded remark, especially at school or work can seriously fuck your life up.

I don't talk or look at women unless I have too(Cash register, waitress, etc...).

Saint Cho summed it up pretty well. 'Afraid' (or respectful) as in acting nicely or avoiding their presence not to end up in jail for a false rape or harassment allegation.

Most women I talk to I don't give them respect because most women don't deserve respect. They are disgusting whores and I don't respect that. I don't respect women who spreads her legs for attention and money and drugs and ruins and toxins vulnerable children who then keep there toxic behavior going. Which is way the whole family construct is a joke and dating for 99 percent of men is a fucking joke because of these women and these awful men who finance these whores even though the whores don't respect those men they use those men as doormats.

I'm respectful because women hold way too much social power. Even one offhanded remark, especially at school or work can seriously fuck your life up.
Totally agree with you.

Just fake it.

I learned it from the best.

Women treat me very nicely. I see no reason at all to disrespect them. Unfortunately, they don't see me as a potential sex partner.