Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most incels are probably not good people

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I used to think that I would be a great husband, father - an all around good person. But when I really think about it, where I am now today, I would be terrible. Too much trauma. I’d probably beat my wife and children excessively. Neglect them. I’m not the type of nigga to give back to charity or whatever. My morals are very shitty. I don’t responsibility for much things and will lie and cheat at whatever given chance. I’ll betray people to get what I want and so on. Maybe it’s just me but I think a lot of incels are this way. Meanwhile good people are good looking, healthy, rich, educated etc. but from being moral, they give back to charity, go fishing with their kids, etc.:fuk:

Yeah you can't expect a man who has been beaten down and treated bad by society to treat others good in return.

Most people aren't good people.

Speak for yourself.

Most people aren't good people.
Thing is, most people don’t immediately get happy about a mass shooting or attack on people whereas I and other incels do. I mean people will get happy about an attack but it depends on the narrative that’s pushed down their throat by the Jews. For instance, I see on Twitter sometimes people saying that 9/11 was justified and they say it was justified for some weird globohomo thing, then go onto to talk about alphabet community faggots and other nonsensical shit.

I would do the same

stinky inkwells

Wtf I'm a saint compared to normies

Most sexhavers probably are not good people. Inceldom is about looks, not personality. You can find truecels who are kind, charitable, help people in need but they are completely invisible for the opposite sex.

I used to think that I would be a great husband, father - an all around good person. But when I really think about it, where I am now today, I would be terrible. Too much trauma. I’d probably beat my wife and children excessively. Neglect them. I’m not the type of nigga to give back to charity or whatever. My morals are very shitty. I don’t responsibility for much things and will lie and cheat at whatever given chance. I’ll betray people to get what I want and so on. Maybe it’s just me but I think a lot of incels are this way. Meanwhile good people are good looking, healthy, rich, educated etc. but from being moral, they give back to charity, go fishing with their kids, etc.:fuk:
no shit I am an awful human being on the inside. I can only fake it for a couple hours at a time

Wow, I thought I was on IT and r/incelexit for a second bro :soy: you even have the audacity to say normalfags are ''better people'' :feelshaha:

bluepillsoychuggercocksuckers.is
stinky inkwells
this thread summed up

Last edited:
I would be a good father. Husband I don't know, I think I would be too jealous and possessive, eventually she would leave me.

I would've verbally denigrated her.

Lack of romantic/sexual expression from ASD --> Sheer denigration

Wouldn’t that ironically make you a good person for realizing these personal faults? :waitwhat:

Wouldn’t that ironically make you a good person for realizing these personal faults? :waitwhat:
Maybe but what’s the point of acknowledging your faults and continuing to do them tbh?

Yeah you can't expect a man who has been beaten down and treated bad by society to treat others good in return.
nail on the head. we were thrown under the societal bus. many of us have been hunted by bullies and targeted in public for just existing. 1) snickering because of appearance, 2)menacing interactions because you are not seen as a threat so they want to elevate them selves by intimidating you or violating your personal space and property, 3) explosive insults because they want to make a scene for their friends to laugh at 4) silent treatment and condescension and 5) belittling and disrespect for entertainment and sadistic pleasure will make most people bitter and upset.

We have no place amongst these demons and we were embittered by having to deal with them :feelsbadman:

Most people aren’t good. If you deprived normies of living a normal youth filled with sex, friendships, and relationships, they too would grow up to be bitter assholes. Either that or they become one of those pathetic, self hating simps that blame themselves for everything that you see on Reddit incel forums like foreveralone.

I would beat women even if I wasn't incel :feelsjuice: fuck these whores

how can we be good people when life beats us down all the time

we become evil little creatures :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Is a stone cold fact most people are not good like 8/10

Speak for yourself, but being a good father and developing a relationship now would be hard after so long with nothing and being so extremely inexperienced in life at my age. But I won't get the chance anyway.

i don't deny this. i know im a monster.

but i wasn't always this way. women turned me into what i am.

In a secular society what does "being a good person" even mean? Jfl at people who think they're morally superior for being a feminist for example.