Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Most incels are normies

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
What I mean by that is that most of you are still too human.
Do you think you're not a normie simply because you know some redpilled facts about the nature of foids? Because youre ugly, virgin and a loner? Because you're autistic, poorly socialized, because you have peculiar tastes, watch anime or some other superficial reason?
Guess what, you're still a normie. You use normie language, you think in a language given to you by society. Your most private thoughts are still conditioned and happen in normie's terms.
Your identity, as an incel, is imposed to you by others. Your personality is a result of trauma, cultural/environmental conditioning and upbringing. You consume entertainment, information, and engage in normie infraestructure. You have a very limited individuality and self determination. In your very essence, you are still a slave.

There is a way out. It is a dangerous path and few are able to traverse it, it's up to you to decide if liberation is worth it.

I agree, if normies interact with you and see you as ''one of them'' you are not a trucel. My entire life I was so isolated, normies never even saw me as a human being, but as a freak, an alien. My existence just screams incel

Your normiehood is not defined by how normies see you, but by your internal state. Are you free?

Keep coping for me

if you are alive and online you are a normie theory :feelsugh:

Nice strawman, faggot

You don't deserve to see my profile

you are special and not a slave
This but unironically. I don't trust you as a man if you do not believe you are destined for greatness. why should I believe in you if you do not believe in yourself?

This but unironically. I don't trust you as a man if you do not believe you are destined for greatness. why should I believe in you if you do not believe in yourself?
greatness of using incels.co so blackpilled

greatness of using incels.co
Yes. Self identifying as an incel, one of the most stigmatized identities of our times, and participating in this forum is already something. Most oversocialized faggots would not do that, even if they are incels themselves.