Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most Incels are Just Failed Simps

L

LTNcel

Officer
★★
Even on here, most people sound like they're still blue pilled cucks on the inside still wanting romantic "love" (doesn't exist) and gf. If you're truly based, you'll view women as just subhuman sex objects and just want a sex slave, not someone to "love". Women are scum with very few exceptions. People in general are animals and livestock to just be used to further one's own agendas. You're not based unless you treat people the way the Elites treat the stupid commoner. And perhaps the most based thing you can do is to gRape & then eR a whore in a ditch.

Even on here, most people sound like they're still blue pilled cucks on the inside still wanting romantic "love" (doesn't exist) and gf. If you're truly based, you'll view women as just subhuman sex objects and just want a sex slave, not someone to "love". Women are scum with very few exceptions. People in general are animals and livestock to just be used to further one's own agendas. You're not based unless you treat people the way the Elites treat the stupid commoner. And perhaps the most based thing you can do is to gRape & then eR a whore in a ditch.

What is love? I just need a new bitch to punch dick through every night

I don't want a sex slave nor do I want love. I just don't give a fuck anymore.

It's real I'm one of them

I don't want a sex slave nor do I want love. I just don't give a fuck anymore.

if you ever get a gist of what people say about you when you're not around, you'll want to slaughter 95% of normies if you're sub-5.

if you ever get a gist of what people say about you when you're not around, you'll want to slaughter 95% of normies if you're sub-5.
True but I just dont care
When you repeatedly get called a "failed abortion" by your parents then people talking mad shit behind your back isnt a problem