Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most incels are in femdom but NO foid is in femdom

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

Balkancel, exterminator of IT troons
★★★★
Most incels like me are in femdom but no foid is actually in femdom unless she has some discorders or anything like that.If foids would be in femdom we wouldn’t be here

I am NOT into femdom

there are some foids into it but they are low T chad only.

there are some foids into it but they are low T chad only.
Yes, they may not have a problem to date manlets or low T males but they must be chads too

No fem for your dom

Yep, pretty much true almost all foids just want to be dominated by high T NT alpha Chad with a ton of experience and seven inch+ dick. And the view that are into femdom would still only do it with Chad but not us

No, I am not into femdom

Most incels like me are in femdom but no foid is actually in femdom unless she has some discorders or anything like that.If foids would be in femdom we wouldn’t be here
Sadly true, being into femdom as a 'cel will always be horrible, because its actually incredibly irrealistic, no foid is willing to do that for you, dominate you in the sheets, mommy you, take care of you, protect you, they would rather get the Junko Furuta treatment than ever doing that for people like us.

Some femoids are into femdom but they only want a mogger not an Incel.