Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Most incels are average in looks...

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
Let's be real, most incels I've seen aren't even ugly but just average looking more like 5's and 6's on the scale... most are just very short or under 5'10 or have aspergers..

Do you think the incels you've seen are a random representative sample of incels overall?

Let's be real, most incels I've seen aren't even ugly but just average looking more like 5's and 6's on the scale... most are just very short or under 5'10 or have aspergers..

Most larpers yeas. But look at me. Im not an average.
Im below average. No one will fuck this nonse wich im .
Lol... I don't think you know what those ratings look like.
What ratings?

how is this meant to be lifefuel?
just makes it even harder to ascend

If you post on any social media other than Instagram and Snapchat you're probably not NT. And non-NT men are lower than shit to women.

1/10 deformed foid literally has more SMV than a 5/10 male tbh. Foids are literally chad only and if you aren’t chad it’s over tbh.

Do you think the incels you've seen are a random representative sample of incels overall?
Incels like Elliot Rodger, Savvy Guy, Kent, Forever alone feels, George Sodini etc etc all aren't even ugly... A lot of them just suffer from Aspergers or Social anxiety...

One: if you could see me you, wouldn't think I'm average.

Two: the concept of average is different to women. For them, average is equal to ugly and unfuckable.

Pre-2010s Average meant likely getting your looksmatch and not being immediately judged by your jawline or height or income relative to other people.

Post-2010s Average Looking equals......................wait for it...........................UGLY! If you don't realize this than you are coping.

Cliffs: It's Over

Cope harder. Foids wouldnt touch any sub8 with a 100m stick unless he was tall + white. 5s and 6s, assuming theyre at least average height and white, can only "ascend" with landwhales if theyre LUCKY. Most sub7 males will be incel in 2020 and get absolutely nothing unless theyre tall and white.

I have the feeling that most people here are fake or didn't try. Just look at the amount of people here who never did anything to improve their looks.

Never went to the gym or tried working out at home.
Never tried to get a job or a fucking drivers licence.
Never did anything to socialmaxx.

This is a volcel forum. I tried all of the above. Come at my level

Even I know i'm not the best looking guy, but definitely don't think i'm ugly... But I do have poor social skills, suffer from social anxiety and awkward as fuck...

Incels like Elliot Rodger, Savvy Guy, Kent, Forever alone feels, George Sodini etc etc all aren't even ugly... A lot of them just suffer from Aspergers or Social anxiety...
They are not average incels, they are extreme outliers because they went on shooting sprees while 99.9999% of men in our situation suffer in silence.

Being an average does not cut anymore in 2019. Unless he is white and tall, but the best they can get is some sub5 noodle/curry/blackwhores.

Cope harder. Foids wouldnt touch any sub8 with a 100m stick unless he was tall + white. 5s and 6s, assuming theyre at least average height and white, can only "ascend" with landwhales if theyre LUCKY. Most sub7 males will be incel in 2020 and get absolutely nothing unless theyre tall and white.
Sigh I bet most members on here never tried to approach a girl... At least I've tried and of course got rejected but at least I've tried and finally know that girls don't find me datable...

Wish this site could go private and somehow weed out all the FBIcels so we can freely post pics and get a better idea of the user base. Wish I could see you bros

They are not average incels, they are extreme outliers because they went on shooting sprees while 99.9999% of men in our situation suffer in silence.
Oh I didn't know Savvy Guy, Kent and forever alone feels went on mass shootings... Thanks for clearing that up bro.

4.5 is average, 6 and 5.5 are high tier normie and chad lite

I have the feeling that most people here are fake or didn't try. Just look at the amount of people here who never did anything to improve their looks.

well....
- Gymceling is my hobby and I even have a proper set up with a Power rack, Barbell, bench, plates, dip bar and pull up bar. I am a lot stronger than most normalfaggots and also have a decent physique.
- I have had a job before and I attempted my state permit driving test twice already.
- I've tried socialmaxxing before but it didn't work.

Also, you literally said you were a chadlite, so...

This. I have a chadlite face but I am a manlet and have a NW3 hairline. Face gets destroyed by balding, even more if you're short and everyone can spit on your shiny bald skull

well....
- Gymceling is my hobby and I even have a proper set up with a Power rack, Barbell, bench, plates, dip bar and pull up bar. I am a lot stronger than most normalfaggots and also have a decent physique.
- I have had a job before and I attempted my state permit driving test twice already.
- I've tried socialmaxxing before but it didn't work.

Also, you literally said you were a chadlite, so...
True, I put a lot of effort into girls (I dont believe in cold approaches if you're not model tier) and I still didn't got anywhere. I may not be a truecel but 100% incel.

True, I put a lot of effort into girls (I dont believe in cold approaches if you're not model tier) and I still didn't got anywhere. I may not be a truecel but 100% incel.
Okay, but are you going to address your chadlite comment though?

This. I have a chadlite face but I am a manlet and have a NW3 hairline. Face gets destroyed by balding, even more if you're short and everyone can spit on your shiny bald skull

Cope. If we actually good looking we'd have gfs or at least get compliments.

Okay, but are you going to address your chadlite comment though?
Whats to say about that? I have a face that has no deformities like shit philtrum or prey eyes but I get fucked over by primarly my balding and secondly by my 5'7 size (western Europe)

I've seen numerous people who could be regarded as 5's or maybe 6s (at best) struggle.

Yep. It sure is fun being an autist with Aspergers.

After seeing the 'I'm an Incel. Ask Me Anything' video on Youtube, I have to agree. If people like that look like that are claiming to be incel, then we need a term for those of us several tiers below them.

5/10 is incel tier in 2019

Ngl i tried all of the above and didnt do shit except looksmaxxing because i can't afford surgeries while im still studying

Eliot Rodger was contextualy unfit. In his area he had no chances. But he wanted to be 1 .

If you post on any social media other than Instagram and Snapchat you're probably not NT. And non-NT men are lower than shit to women.
its over

based as hell and i agree. i tried alot and still got rejected like human trash. bring the rope
5/10 is incel tier in 2019
True, you are extremely bluepilled if you honestly think women find average looking men attractive. They find 80% ugly for gods sake..

That means even averages are fucked
How the hell is this lifefuel?

Dude if ure "average" u might aswell be -3/10, you have the same options today, you are INCEL

Who did you see? Brendio? He is not incel-tier he just fat and short that's what fucks him up. You haven't seen many incels then.

Chads co

I’m a 2/10 but I honestly don’t give a shit about decent looking guys being here as long as they are virgins. Some of us have mental issues, health issues, looks issues, ect but if you are still a virgin in your mid 20’s then you aren’t normal and probably belong here.

I have health, mental and looks issues so it never began for me, but something as simple as social anxiety can fuck you. I used to get sick to the point of throwing up if I had to talk to people. I still do, but I’ve learned how to cope and I’ve been the most social I’ve ever been in the last 3 years. I still have nervous breakdowns on a weekly basis and I still have crippling health problems, but as long as we are trying to work on ourselves and improve, we are heading the right direction.

Do I think I will ever have a girlfriend? No. Do I think I will be able to make life tolerable enough to live? Yes.

True, almost every incel I’ve seen mogs me.

You’re wrong op. Most of this site is actually 6’+. Check the polls done. Bunch of fakecels

Being an average does not cut anymore in 2019. Unless he is white and tall, but the best they can get is some sub5 noodle/curry/blackwhores.

This. Being average lets you be betabuxx for some foid that rode the chad dick carousel in her best years. Sure you will get some pity sex once in a while that she won't enjoy so you keep providing for her but thats it.. If you're below average its over. Might as well rope or take some roasties down with you (in Red Dead Redemption 2 Now on Steam)

Only mentalcels are average looking. Real incel is 2/10 looking.