Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most incel youtuber?

VST

VST

Banned
-

Just watch the first half of these videos, and tell me you don't relate to this shit.
Fuark, it hits too close to home.

Aleczandxr
Watch the "I Am Ugly" video till the end, mamamax is a blue pilled faggot

He literally calls incels morons

ReviewBrah imo
He does have the fame factor. Could get laid if he wanted to bad enough. May be too autistic though unless she did all the work.

We need a deepfake video with Review Brah tbh

not as ugly as he claims to be

Honestly I think alphadestiny is, the guy has thousands of videos and hasn't 1 femoid in any of them even his training footage etc

that 'i am ugly' video was so depressing for me. basically he said i need surgery to make my face look better due to my bad genetics. true, but not nice to hear.

also he isnt even incel. he has a girlfriend called lulu

that 'i am ugly' video was so depressing for me. basically he said i need surgery to make my face look better due to my bad genetics. true, but not nice to hear.

Holy fuck, this.
Be less lazy next time, OP.

But was incel.

I died when he used leafy as the background for the "no chin"

Last edited:
good points but can he stop talking like an utter faggot whos about to cry at any moment

Most incel yt probably jacksepticeye

This guy has a loving gf and he's average or above average looking, so he's definitely not an incel

>has a girlfriend
>"most incel youtuber"
Tldr of the video:
Somehow become rich enough to afford surgery, if you can't then you're fucked.

Honestly I think alphadestiny is, the guy has thousands of videos and hasn't 1 femoid in any of them even his training footage etc
gigamanlet but not ugly enough to be an incel, quite handsome actually w/the beard and long hair. He had his sister in a vid, she's pretty hot, big quads and all.

eh, I'd say Jason Genova or Big Rob Fitness.