Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most incel sports

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
Which sports are most incel? I would say distance running is pretty incel

damn I do track its over for me

Most incel sport is probably golf or some lame shit like that

Curling, requires minimal strength and it's a cold sport so whores cant show up in slutty shit as easily. Plus even fat old fucks like this can earn an olympic gold medal. Plus it's fairly obscure just like most incels' interests

Ah fuck you nibba lmao

Idk but golf and tennis are deceptively the chaddiest sports

Also soccer because they fake injury like fags.

Tetracope, JFL at ameritards, “Soccer” is the most popular sport in the world, it’s the sport in Europe, what slayers play.

None, they're all full of Chads

Tetracope, JFL at ameritards, “Soccer” is the most popular sport in the world, it’s the sport in Europe, what slayers play.
Bro a 5 year old can run after a ball. In terms of technical skills it takes no requirements except cardio. I think it is the most incel sport next to esports/badminton/pingpong.

Maybe i read op wrong with my sperg brain, i thought it was in terms of skills or what sport can incels do and be somewhat good at it. I still hate soccer and badminton players.

Last edited:
Which sports are most incel? I would say distance running is pretty incel
I always feel bad for those finishing close to last, who need to deal with the almost mockingly fake cheer from all of their competitors in the sidelines, and how there's never anyone else to divert attention because they're so far away from everyone.

Are you... stupid???
It require no skill execpt cardio and maybe some footwork here and there, nothing amazing in soccer, everybody can play and be somewhat good at it.

midget boxing

I always feel bad for those finishing close to last, who need to deal with the almost mockingly fake cheer from all of their competitors in the sidelines, and how there's never anyone else to divert attention because they're so far away from everyone.
"Being embarrassed from his "failure" he silently returned to Japan without notifying race officials. Swedish authorities considered him missing for 50 years before discovering that he was living in Japan and had competed in subsequent Olympic marathons. In 1967, he was contacted by Swedish Television and offered the opportunity to complete his run. He accepted and completed the marathon in 54 years, 8 months, 6 days, 5 hours, 32 minutes and 20.3 seconds "

It’s over for them ngl

chess, if you consider that a sport

Bowling is the most gigatrucel sport. There are teams for autistic people. Everybody I saw at games were 2/10 redditards.

Bowling is the most gigatrucel sport. There are teams for autistic people. Everybody I saw at games were 2/10 redditards.
This is true. All of my buddies from HS/college, all truecels, bowled constantly. I got bored with it quick though that must make me :chad:

Horse racing because you are required to be a manlet.

damn I do track its over for me

Most incel sport is probably golf or some lame shit like that
I ran in high school rofl

over for me

Also ping-pong/badmiton, what a faggot sport. Also soccer because they fake injury like fags.

tenor.gif
I thought the story with this pic was that he turned his hearing aid way up. I could be wrong tho.

Tbh Swimming is probably the sport with the highest chads per capita at the college and above level. It’s such ducking suifuel :feels:

Powerlifting ded srs.

A lot of strong guys out there with sub5 faces and/or manlet height. I still respect them for their strength though

Armwrestling has many incel their guys