Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL most incel looking curry i saw

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
he was a good height but his face and shit skin was 100% fucked, he looked like the definition of a Pajeet :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: he also beta orbits some white girl, its truly over for him

Never began for him. To cope is to have hope, to rope is to choke.

Show me one curry in the west who doesn't orbit some whore, either a cracker or a curry whore. Every fucking one of them orbits some hole. Orbiting is ingrained in the curry psyche.

Show me one curry in the west who doesn't orbit some whore, either a cracker or a curry whore. Every fucking one of them orbits some hole. Orbiting is ingrained in the curry psyche.
Tfw curries have really good personalities

I saw a guy who literally looked like an aboriginal the other day a -10/10

Henwas my height too. Felt terrible for him

thats so fucked up and I feel sorry for them. curries and pakis are extremly orbiters

Curries have the best personalities.

Haha.

How the hell does India have the second highest population?

Was a picture supposed to show up? I see nothing.