Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Most incel incels.is user?

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
I personally vote for @IncelDragon.

One day I was reading a comment by @IncelDragon , clicked on his profile and it really made me want to change my life. I saw the next decades of my life flash before my eyes. Smugposting and bullying people who deserve it, but while not improving myself, gradually falling in to bad habits leading to me spending 18 hours a day in front of a computer before dying of DVT. I saw what @IncelDragon did with his life and how he's now stuck in it.

He's too invested in it to care about anything else. There is no hope for him.

@Intellau_Celistic
any other choice is wrong

One day I was reading a comment by @IncelDragon , clicked on his profile and it really made me want to change my life. I saw the next decades of my life flash before my eyes. Smugposting and bullying people who deserve it, but while not improving myself, gradually falling in to bad habits leading to me spending 18 hours a day in front of a computer before dying of DVT. I saw what @IncelDragon did with his life and how he's now stuck in it.

Ok GrAY

@Incelius Savage

Oh look it's (((you))) again. It's incredible that out of the sheer volume of shit I've seen spew out of your keyboard you have never even stumbled on a crumb of intelligent thought, even by chance. You don't even have the grace to be moronic in an entertaining way, it's just non-stop forgettable drivel.

Oh look it's (((you))) again. It's incredible that out of the sheer volume of shit I've seen spew out of your keyboard you have never even stumbled on a crumb of intelligent thought, even by chance. You don't even have the grace to be moronic in an entertaining way, it's just non-stop forgettable drivel.

@Intellau_Celistic
@Incelius Savage
@mistersinister

Says the gay JBW nigger who clearly spammed to get to top tier status, god forbid you have to be around on the forum long enough, like a real incel, to earn it the proper way. :feelswhat:

Says the gay JBW nigger who clearly spammed to get to top tier status, god forbid you have to be around on the forum long enough, like a real incel, to earn it the proper way. :feelswhat:
:smonk:

I'm the most incel incels.is user. I am 5'1" and weigh 230 pounds. I have giant moobs and look like I am pregnant with triplets. My face is so ugly that if you saw it you would wince and lose your appetite. I'm 42 years old and lifetime dateless.

The one and only @Intellau_Celistic

Who the actual fuck is IncelDragon ?

>6'4 furfag who calls himself 7\10 is the most incel user here

Uh huh, honestly at this point I believe it.

Pics or larp
When I try to post pictures here, the screen gets stuck at "100% loading" , and it never lets me post the picture. I've tried to post pictures of my torso before.

When I try to post pictures here, it just says "100% loading" , and it never lets me post the picture. I've tried to post pictures of my torso before.
Upload it on catbox.moe and then post the link here

Upload it on catbox.moe and then post the link here
I just tried that. I got an error message saying "Your connection is not private" and it won't let me enter the website.

When I try to post pictures here, the screen gets stuck at "100% loading" , and it never lets me post the picture. I've tried to post pictures of my torso before.
DM me. Upload them to imgur

@riceronicel

stop bumping my old threads you stupid nigger. stop riding my dick.

@Savage look its another cheerleadng thread. say cheerleadng thread ignored

cheerleader thread

ignored