Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most incel ethnicity in the west final battle: curry vs rice

Title

• Total voters
IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Title

Cons for curry:
- shit skin color
- oily hair
- bug eyes
- skullcel
- manlet/framecel
- dirty/street shitting stereotype
- ridiculous accent
- delusional about themselves

Cons for rice:
- monolid
- manlet/framecel
- small dick stereotype
- nerdy stereotype
- funny accent
- meek/introverted

I’m voting for curry because with the JBK pill becoming stronger and stronger today you can see a lot of average or even ugly Asians with white gfs on social media. On the other hand it’s extremely hard to see an average curry with a gf, never mind an ugly one. Also irl I’ve seen many plain looking gooks with gfs while curry men are always with their male buddies.

Curry, not even a contest

Yes, both. Despite the MSM hype, I've long noted that Black males are highly undesirable overall.

Unsourced

Curries are just better looking abos.

It's close, but the win (loss?) goes to the curries. Changs have an edge over chadpreets. That's how you can usually tell who's winning and losing.

Low effort low IQ race bait thread. I'll give a non retard answer.

Rice assimilate faster into western society. There's the reason you see more AMWF than IMWF.

A lot of desis can't even eat pork which is a staple food in the west.

Asians lose their culture within a generation of moving to the west. If not, earlier. Not the case for south asians

Desis are more religious. But Asians either have no religion of their own or they believe in one of the religions the west sees as good - Buddhism and Christianity.

As a rice, you can still BTS-maxxing and women don’t generally hate rice, only the short ones that represent the bad stereotypes, but what do you have as a curry? Literally nothing that is in your favor. I‘m sorry, but it’s over buddy boyos, unless you look like a demigod or Buddha himself.

Low effort low IQ race bait thread. I'll give a non retard answer.

Rice assimilate faster into western society. There's the reason you see more AMWF than IMWF.

A lot of desis can't even eat pork which is a staple food in the west.

Asians lose their culture within a generation of moving to the west. If not, earlier. Not the case for south asians

Desis are more religious. But Asians either have no religion of their own or they believe in one of the religions the west sees as good - Buddhism and Christianity.
Yep, ricebros and noodlewhores always have white first names in the west. I always found that ridiculous. The noodlewhore then marries a white man and then ends up having a 100% white name

Curry and its not even close.

Rice of course. Curries have their own women, ricecels have nothing.

Yep, ricebros and noodlewhores always have white first names in the west. I always found that ridiculous. The noodlewhore then marries a white man and then ends up having a 100% white name
That's just a symptom of how gigacucked Asian "culture" is. They wouldn't give themselves curry names if they moved to India or ooga booga names if they moved to Africa. They only do that shit for white anglos which they worship like gods.

Title

Cons for curry:
- shit skin color
- oily hair
- bug eyes
- skullcel
- manlet/framecel
- dirty/street shitting stereotype
- ridiculous accent
- delusional about themselves

Cons for rice:
- monolid
- manlet/framecel
- small dick stereotype
- nerdy stereotype
- funny accent
- meek/introverted

I’m voting for curry because with the JBK pill becoming stronger and stronger today you can see a lot of average or even ugly Asians with white gfs on social media. On the other hand it’s extremely hard to see an average curry with a gf, never mind an ugly one. Also irl I’ve seen many plain looking gooks with gfs while curry men are always with their male buddies.
Curry gets my vote :smonk:

What´s about Mexicans? Theyre shorter.
EKJWCphUEAU7CYF.jpg

b8ac6f27ada214d261ad0b.jpg

main-qimg-1492a715316c5d76a948f196cd18e008-lq

curries at least look like men. most ricecels have no dimorphism

noodlewhores are whitu cocku onry while indian foids are like that too, no white guy wants to fuck them. however if you are a rice that fits a certain aesthetic that fits kdrama/kpop standards you can get a low tier becky, so its a tie between rice and curry.