Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Most Incel animal?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
I would say panda bear. Or maybe a mayfly because they only live 24hrs and most don't reproduce.

I would also like to give the frog/toad a shout-out, they are generally gross creatures and Pepe is a frog so frogs are cool jfl. :feelsokman::feelshehe:

Bees.

Mantis is most betabuxx divorce-raped.

Blobfish

Angler fish

Aye aye

Southern Elephant Seal
Lion

This. There are so many single male lions out there. People still think that male lions are lazy fucks, while the female lion is doing the hunting. People still believe in this crap...

I forgot to say; human. :kys:

This. There are so many single male lions out there. People still think that male lions are lazy fucks, while the female lion is doing the hunting. People still believe in this crap...

It says so much about foid ignorance though. They only see the top 20% of males. The rest are literally invisible.

Dog is the most chad one, thats for sure.

most peoples' knowledge of nature comes from Disney movies
circle of life my ass jfl

The sun bear is the incel of the bear world. It's one of the smallest bears with ugly as fuck features that make it look hunched back and a parody of the bear. Flattened too.

It is the blobfish, was voted most ugliest living thing, however I think there cute

dogs and cats owned by humans

we spay and neuter them
we cut their fucking balls off

Most Chad animals are lions. Foids would fuck a lion 100% if she could avoid getting eaten alive

View attachment 94923The sun bear is the incel of the bear world. It's one of the smallest bears with ugly as fuck features that make it look hunched back and a parody of the bear. Flattened too.
damn wtf. it is over for him tbh

Animals in captivity are, also many wild animals are. It's about the damn gene, he just wants to pass and fuck the body that houses in his cells.

The control system is only a fragile arbitrary imposition that would not last forever, lasted more than 5000 years.
Most Chad animals are lions. Foids would fuck a lion 100% if she could avoid getting eaten alive

Not sure about incels, but penguins and sea horse are definitely the cucks of the animal kingdom

How has nobody said Donkies?

Obviously the incel fish.. i mean the blob fish

The human male

Their sexual market consists of Tens of millions of specimens
The females are inherently duplicitous in their mating startegies so the men are unaware
Cuckoldry is the default state of mate pairings. Men often raise another man’s child.
The females can manipulate their own sexual market value to be of higher value
There is no natural selection to thin out the male population
The females have extremely high efficiency eugenics platforms to select for the highest quality males
They are social creatures and fear being ostracized, but luckily eugenics is promoted and encouraged
They have easy method of transport. No male specimen is too far for them. Their options are not restricted to their immediate region
The females are naturally hypergamous and will only accept the sperm of the highest quality male
The males have no way to improve their chances as the females only seek immutable genetic factors

a fucking rat

@chudur-budur what was the street shitting fish again?

Basically every animal that doesn't rape even though there are no rules in animal kingdom

@chudur-budur what was the street shitting fish again?

Most deep sea fishes are known as "curries of the ocean". Because they are ugly as fuck, bottom feeder, shit on the sea bed and get shitted on by the surface dwelling Aryan chad fishes from the above.

article-0-1563EADE000005DC-85_634x461.jpg

Ligers.

Most deep sea fishes are known as "curries of the ocean". Because they are ugly as fuck, bottom feeder, shit on the sea bed and get shitted on by the surface dwelling Aryan chad fishes from the above.

What's the most aryan chadfish in your opinion?
The human male

Their sexual market consists of Tens of millions of specimens
The females are inherently duplicitous in their mating startegies so the men are unaware
Cuckoldry is the default state of mate pairings. Men often raise another man’s child.
The females can manipulate their own sexual market value to be of higher value
There is no natural selection to thin out the male population
The females have extremely high efficiency eugenics platforms to select for the highest quality males
They are social creatures and fear being ostracized, but luckily eugenics is promoted and encouraged
They have easy method of transport. No male specimen is too far for them. Their options are not restricted to their immediate region
The females are naturally hypergamous and will only accept the sperm of the highest quality male
The males have no way to improve their chances as the females only seek immutable genetic factors
High iq as always but by implication the post infers 'apart from humans which are the most incel animals'.

Last edited:

look at this jaw. mogs shit out of me

Primates.
View attachment 94923The sun bear is the incel of the bear world. It's one of the smallest bears with ugly as fuck features that make it look hunched back and a parody of the bear. Flattened too.
Hahaha
I fucking thought that it was a picture of a beagle dog putting his head through one of these of a bear

Top 6 most wanted Incels:

Last edited:
The kakapo.
Looks like a cross between a parrot and an owl but has neither the quirks of either the parrot or owl.
Most of it's males don't reproduce and the only reason it survived so long was because it lived in it's own little island away from predators, and yet they only have a measly population of 160 :feelshaha:
Stupid bird can't fly and most of it's deaths comes from falling down trees they try to climb.
Only reason humans give enough of a shit about them is because foids think they're 'SOO KYOOOTTT1!!!1!' Hint hint; If an animal is cute that means it's a failure in the wild animals are built to survive not to be some foid's status accessory, only look at the dogs we breeded today and know my words are true.

The look of an animal that knows it never began :feelsbadman:

The kakapo.
Looks like a cross between a parrot and an owl but has neither the quirks of either the parrot or owl.
Most of it's males don't reproduce and the only reason it survived so long was because it lived in it's own little island away from predators, and yet they only have a measly population of 160 :feelshaha:
Stupid bird can't fly and most of it's deaths comes from falling down trees they try to climb.
Only reason humans give enough of a shit about them is because foids think they're 'SOO KYOOOTTT1!!!1!' Hint hint; If an animal is cute that means it's a failure in the wild animals are built to survive not to be some foid's status accessory, only look at the dogs we breeded today and know my words are true.

View attachment 96533 The look of an animal that knows it never began :feelsbadman:
fuck evolution, i would breed a millon kakapos just to teach it how is boss

Chewawah or however you spell it