Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most hypocritical VSCO quote

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
[attachment=347]

Attachments

• BD2635C0-D47F-4256-8B11-07BD268C0739.jpeg
    BD2635C0-D47F-4256-8B11-07BD268C0739.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 155
Fuck this disgusting cunt, she wouldn't touch an incel with a ten foot pole.

LMAOO This the type of bitch to block a guy when she hears he has a dick smaller than 7 inches I'M DYING

Masculinist said:
LMAOO This the type of bitch to block a guy when she hears he has a dick smaller than 7 inches I'M DYING

True

Women are such fucking cunts. They all want to be enslaved by this minority of Chads and lock away the rest of men for daring to have a sexuality at all ... but if men even have some minmal standards like DON'T BE A FUCKING LANDWHALE, they go cry about oppression and fat shaming again. And if men DON'T have standards, they are attacked and shamed for fucking everything as long as it's warm and tight. No matter what men do, they are attacked for it. This is why men must come together and DEFEND THEMSELVES against these dirty shitcunts. Fight back!

How many followers they have
Projection 101. Have you ever heard of a guy rejecting a girl because of her status?

SwansonSamsonite said:
How many followers they have
Projection 101. Have you ever heard of a guy rejecting a girl because of her status?
This. That whole shit is pure projection

I've seen literal Chad's cum dumpsters from school post this type of shit.