Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most Guys With Gfs did NOTHING to Get that Girl

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
It just happened naturally but in MOST cases,
he had the Looks, Money or Status she desired and she persued him.

Or he was Goodlooking and she already wanted him and he approached and 
got accepted.

Outside of those above cases, you cannot force someone to love u
or want u.

U either have it or u dont. 
There is NOTHING u can do about it.

jvreturns said:
It just happened naturally but in MOST cases,
he had the Looks, Money or Status she desired and she persued him.
Or he was Goodlooking and she already wanted him and he approached and
got accepted.
Outside of those above cases, you cannot force someone to love u
or want u.
U either have it or u dont.
There is NOTHING u can do about it.

chad doesn't even put effort in because women want him and him alone. if you're sub-8 dating is hard as shit and fucking impossible sub-5.

Yep normies don't even have to try it just happens

Wide circle of friends provides the opportunity to meet new women ---> "we met at x party/meetup/event and just clicked" aka she wanted his dick ---> Gf. Almost no effort, and definitely none of that approaching a woman in grocery store aisle #9 shit.

This is basically the blackpill in a nutshell

mikepence said:
chad doesn't even put effort in because women want him and him alone. if you're sub-8 dating is hard as shit and fucking impossible sub-5.

mikepence said:
if you're sub-8 dating is hard as shit

Right, that's why 90% of guys have no trouble getting into relationships.

Stop coping.

"so i got a new job and i met this girl that was working in the same department. one thing led to another, as you guys already know happens"

it's female nature.

Yeah it’s so fucking unreal. People say be confident and shit like that but after all the girls I’ve asked out I’ve only had 4 dates (counting my prom) and none got past that. Meanwhile I know people at my school, not even chads, but nor use that have gfs they have yet to ask out. Being a subhuman is suffering eternal

FACEandLMS had to do a shit ton of approaches to get his girlfriends

Why do you think they always say "love finds you when you aren't looking" or "it just kinda happened" because to them it does.
That's what entering a relationship requires, some level of mutual attraction and the willingness to engage from both sides.

This isn't true. The girl gives the signs but the guy is the one who makes the move. Maybe not in night clubs, but during day time that is how it goes.

Framecel222 said:
mikepence said:
if you're sub-8 dating is hard as shit
Right, that's why 90% of guys have no trouble getting into relationships.
Stop coping.

>Getting relationships
If a man is sub 5 his "Relationship" is entirely one-sided, most likely beta bux. There's debate whether being a beta bux is better than being an incel, but it isn't a great set of affairs either way.

Mahlo said:
>Getting relationships
If a man is sub 5 his "Relationship" is entirely one-sided, most likely beta bux. There's debate whether being a beta bux is better than being an incel, but it isn't a great set of affairs either way.

Cope.

"N-n-normies aren't actually happy, r-right?"

Enjoy rotting in your cold lonely bed while you tell yourself over and over that most people are in the same boat as you.

It was their parents basically since they passed down their genetics.

Cope.

Enjoy rotting in your cold lonely bed while you tell yourself over and over that most people are in the same boat as you.

First, I said sub 5 people. Not every normalfag. If you're above a 5 there's hope for you. Second, Many people struggle to maintain relationships.
Link

There's a reason many men are stuck with MGTOW, loneliness or being beta bux. They are UGLY.Their lives MAY be better than an incels but they aren't good lives. I'm talking about sub 5 men so don't get your panties in a twist

What you've said is pretty brutal.

Most people get into relationships through mutual friends though.

Framecel222 said:
Mahlo said:
>Getting relationships
Cope.
for once i actually agree with you, incels love to believe that everyone else is unhappy and cucked to cope with their shitty lives, in reality most people are probably doing fine

Yeah only.autists think that relationships are based on brownie points.

Relationships are pure value symbiosis. If she likes you,she will be with you. Nothing else needs to be said.

As for guys here praising social circle.game. no. Just stop. It doesn't work like that.

that's exactly how my normie brother got the 2 girlfriends he ever had in 30 years
he has a normie social circle he's been hanging in for years

and the girls when readily available just make it happen
those guys don't even know how to flirt
they never approached a girl once in their life

but in a way that's actually pretty cool, i'm happy for my bro :)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back